Ice to meet you!

Share your ice chewing stories.

Ice to meet you!

Postby gleamingtheicecube » Mon May 14, 2007 1:08 pm

:D Howdy doo, folks! Sorry about the pun. Better get used to them. :wink:

Long time chewer, first time member.

Frankly, the internet never fails to surprise and delight me. I've been an ice chewer since I was a little boy, and I didn't really think about it until my late teens when my friend at the time said he thought I was a "freak" for my constant crunching on ice during a movie we went to see. Fast forward to now and I discover there's a whole website devoted to it! That's just great, folks!

I go by gleamingtheicecube because I'm a big fan of Christian Slater and, well, the ice cube pun was simply too rich to pass up. :wink: Please don't hold it against me.

I'm recently divorced after a very short marriage to a wonderful gal. We just couldn't make it work, but we've remained good friends. She's always been very supportive of me, and she always thought it was cute how I was always asking for extra ice at McDonald's. Wotta gal!

Umm...let's see. I've got a cat named (what else?) Frosty and a parrot named Cha-Cha. I enjoy rollerblading and romantic movies. I work in an art store and occasionally model (Not that I'm an Adonis or anything; Artists need to hone their skills on flab as much as muscle, I'm afraid :roll: )

Um...I guess that's about it.

Hope to get to know you all better in the coming days and months!
gleamingtheicecube

Postby gleamingtheicecube » Thu May 17, 2007 6:08 pm

28 views and no replies? Is it my breath? :wink:
gleamingtheicecube

Ice People

Postby raya » Thu May 17, 2007 11:30 pm

Ice chewers where are you? It's the year 2007 and hardly anyone is replying or writing anything!!! :? I recently found this site and I have no one to share my ice eating problem with :( I enjoyed reading all the post so far, but most is like from since 2005 and 2006... :(
raya

Postby iceloverone » Thu May 17, 2007 11:53 pm

We're still here. At least I am. And I'm enjoying a big cup of ice right now. Hi gleamingtheicecube and raya.
iceloverone

'ice to meet you!

Postby chrunchyice » Fri May 18, 2007 5:20 pm

I am also an new member, lifelong ice cruncher. It's an addiction that I guess isn't too bad for you. My favorite ice around work is at the donut shoppe and the ice cubes are thimble shaped, ever seen those? Yum! But, as my name suggests, crunchy ice is the best -- little ice crystals that crunch up so nice! I've even become a closet ice chewer as it drives my family nuts! It's nice to find a forum of folks that understand why people love ice so much
chrunchyice

New member too!

Postby June » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:58 pm

I am a new member too, and I Loooove ice. I go through a lot of it a day, usually a 10 lb bag and sometimes 32 ounce cups full on top of that. I know I'm probably anemic also but I Love ice. Where is everyone? :?
June

Return to Stories