Ice water bottle

Possible medical based reasons for ice chewing.

Ice water bottle

Postby Caligurl » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:41 pm

:lol: I like my bottled water placed in the freezer for approximately 45 minutes. I remove bottle from freezer, then I smack the sides of the plastic (half frozen) water bottle to crush up the frozen particals.Then take my ice on the go for traveling that way, or when I am working out in the mornings. It is a habit for me as well, I am glad to know it isn't just some neurotic pattern that only I have, nice to know this site exist...chew on!!!! :wink:
Caligurl

Re: Ice water bottle

Postby Caligurl » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:45 pm

P.S. Today I had a root canal and even thought I was numb still I have ice in my mouth while writing this, I just have to be careful or else .... :shock:
Caligurl

Re: Ice water bottle

Postby BOTTLEDICER » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:50 am

Caligurl wrote::lol: I like my bottled water placed in the freezer for approximately 45 minutes. I remove bottle from freezer, then I smack the sides of the plastic (half frozen) water bottle to crush up the frozen particals.Then take my ice on the go for traveling that way, or when I am working out in the mornings. It is a habit for me as well, I am glad to know it isn't just some neurotic pattern that only I have, nice to know this site exist...chew on!!!! :wink:
Don't feel bad i do the same thing and i love it so much. I try and save water bottles to freeze it taste so good. CHEW ALL YOU CAN!
BOTTLEDICER

Return to Medical Reasons