new @ this, but my perfect ice..

What makes the Best Ice?

new @ this, but my perfect ice..

Postby seans_qirl » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm

first off, i just wanted to say that i think this is so cool. i thought i was alone on this ice chewing thing, and that i was just weird. but anyways, i have two cups that i use for ice and ice only. and i get crushed ice out of the fridge, and fill it up with spring water from 'the water guy.' i let it sit for about ten or fifteen minutes, pour the water out && mash it up with my knife, an dig in. my family and boyfriend get so annoyed with is, especially the noise the fridge makes. and they hate it when i "chomp" near them.

i've been chewing ice for years, it started when i got braces or i found out that i was anemic. i think it was about six years ago. my blood count was a four, when it should've been a twleve. but i've been hooked ever since.

so, just thought i'd share that. :D
seans_qirl

Re: new @ this, but my perfect ice..

Postby bec » Mon May 19, 2008 12:42 am

I bought a snow cone machine deni brand from qvc.....I fill the ice trays with snow then add the perfect amt of water, let em freeze....let em sit out fer a sec an good to go...my family does get annoyed as well with the snow cone machine noise so I make as much as I can when home alone, then I have bags saved for my reserves so when the family is home and I can just eat cup after cup...lol
bec

Re: new @ this, but my perfect ice..

Postby Breezytheiceprincess » Tue May 20, 2008 11:34 am

great site lol my family hates my ice chewing im a little young to have such a problem as anemia my mom tells me to take iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. so i can build up my iron but i never do and i think i should passing out in public is not a good thing but i was wondering if i take these I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. would i be as addicted to ice as i am oh and its good to find a block of ice and smash it with a hammer mhmm that is the best thing ever they last me like a month and i dont have to wait for the fridge to make me ice i can just go bang it out myself lol it also help take away the stress :drool:
Breezytheiceprincess

Return to Recipes