Rival Sno Cone Maker!! BUY ONE!!

What makes the Best Ice?

Rival Sno Cone Maker!! BUY ONE!!

Postby Barefootcountrygirl » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:56 pm

Best ice ever! From the Rival Sno-Cone maker! They are about $20 from Wal-Mart or Target and they make wonderful, soft, crunchable ice. You can Crunch all day without hurting your jaws!! My husband thinks I'm hilarious for eating ice like I do, and we were both cracking up after I found this website for other ice crunchers! I am going to ask my doc about low iron, since I started eating ice after I had my second baby (about 6 months ago), plus my hair falls out all day. So it's time to be seen. Nice meeting all of you!!
Barefootcountrygirl

Postby Guest_Jeff » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:47 am

a $20 snocone maker???? @ walmart!? im leaving right now to go pick one up... thats so badass 8)
Guest_Jeff

Sno cone maker

Postby Barefootcountrygirl » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:19 am

LOL Jeff!! Did you get that sno-cone maker yet? :D It's white, powdery, crunchy heaven!!,
Barefootcountrygirl

$20 ice maker

Postby CURIOUS » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:09 pm

thanks for the info barefootcountrygirl. i'll be getting me one tonight. MMM,
MMMM, MMMMMM GOOOODDD!!!!!! BYE. :D :D :D
CURIOUS
CURIOUS

Postby icemaniac » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:03 pm

does any one have a pic of the ice maker. im not sure wich one to get.
icemaniac

Postby IceyinFlorida » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:33 pm

The Rival SnoCone Maker that I bought (which was nearly 8 months ago) is lime green, small and has a spout on the front where the ice comes out. I think they have upgraded it now though. I bought about 4 of them for others in my family who have the same addiction with ice and they also come in orange too. I paid around $18 for it. They are sometimes hard to find.... happy hunting!!
IceyinFlorida

Postby candicemaria » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:30 am

I had one, but I ate so much ice the motor blew :( I really dont know what to do they are hard to find in the winter and I have looked several places I decided that I was going to go to several different stores today until I found one, but then it snowed all day, the sad part at sat here all day tryinig to convince myself of why I shouldnt go out in the snow to get a ice machine it was very hard hopefully it will all be cleared up tomorrow because I have eating all the ice out of my freezer (and we have a really big tray) and it takes forever for it to make more ice i really dont know what to do but I am about to go try the blender thing again because I cant go to sleep until I get some ice
candicemaria

Serious addict

Postby Rambling » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:50 am

had one, but I ate so much ice the motor blew

That is hilarious!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could chew Alaska
Rambling

Postby lakey201 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:39 pm

I live in the UK and I want one!!!! :(
lakey201
lakey201

Postby Iceacademy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:56 pm