ICED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

ICED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby karrrunch » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:40 pm

I have it bad. I constantly eat ice. I will pour juice over the ice and will only take a couple of sips of the juice, but the ice? omg. I will chew it like a trash compactor. I also like my ice when its just out of the freezer and when i put it in my mouth, it pops a little. I will also eat ice even if I start to get very cold. It's out of hand because I chew at work and it's got to be annoying because sometimes I can't stop even when I am speaking to someone. I liked to eat ice before but it's getting worse. I was reading where a person may be suffering from a mineral deficiency and I am quite sure that's what it is. When I was younger I was diagnosed as being anemic but I also just had weight loss surgery in may and I dont think I'm getting all the nutrients needed. In fact I know I'm not. I am so glad to find this site, I didn't know there were so many crunchers, and now I may know the reason why I'm addicted. So, I'm off to the pharmacy to get some vitamins.[b][b][b][b][b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
karrrunch

Return to Stories