WHAT DO U DO WHEN U HAVE NO MORE ICE

Share your ice chewing stories.

WHAT DO U DO WHEN U HAVE NO MORE ICE

Postby Breezytheiceprincess » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:40 am

i cant go on anymore idk what to do someone please tell me ur methods i have tried trey ice and its not cutting it my mouth waters i go nuts trying i get my hands and get what ever ice i can but its still not enough help please reply to this my fellow ice chewers
Breezytheiceprincess

Re: WHAT DO U DO WHEN U HAVE NO MORE ICE

Postby kerbear » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:37 am

buy ice at the super market! the stuff they sell there is nice ans soft and white... ummmm
kerbear

Postby Jahulobo » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Oh man!! I NEVER, EVER, EVER let my supply run out! It is just one of those necessary things on the "to do" list. I buy 20 pounds of SONIC ice every other day. I couldn't even imagine NOT having my ice "available" when I want it. That sends real chills down my spine! :shock:
Jahulobo

Postby LEISAJ » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:12 am

OMG! SONIC ICE! I HAVE 2 HAVE IT! BY THE BAG, A ROUTE 44 CUP IF IM OUT IN THE CAR...I PANIC IF I RUN LOW...AND IT CANT MELT! IT HAS 2 HAVE THAT CRUNCH MY BRAIN CRAVES! IM A NURSE AND I KNOW ITS A SIGN OF ANEMIA...BUT 2 BE HONEST...I WANT THE ICE! 4-GET IRON I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us...ALL THEY DO IS CONSTIPATE YOU!LOL MY FAMILY AND CO-WORKERS THINK IM CRAZY...SONIC ICE RULES! IM GLAD IM NOT ALONE!!!
LEISAJ

Postby mommafox » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:56 am

freak out and drive to store in middle of night. I asked dh to keep a bag of ice in the freezer in garage, just in case I eat all the ice in ice maker in fridge. I sometimes eat faster than it makes it. We have to have ice maker replaced every year, because I go through it so fast. I keep burning them out.
mommafox

Postby belindasayjay » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Run out of ice....OMG....never, never, never...I must have Ice in the house at all times...out of food, so what...we got ice...I AM GOOD!!!!!
belindasayjay
belindasayjay

Postby Damien1990 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:45 pm

I can't believe I found this site, finally I am with people who understand my addiction. I needed a place to get this off my chest, on the night my freezer broke I was down to my last cup off ice and as I was walking from the living room I dropped the cup and the ice flew in all directions I quickly scrambled on my knees trying to collect every piece, the terrible bit is that some pieces had gathered cat hair on them and two pieces landed in the kitty litter box right on top of some fresh doings. This is the most shameful thing I have even done but it was all the ice I had left so I picked it up and give it a rinse under the tap but I could only rinse it for a sec as I couldn't afford it to melt on me. After I run it through the water I quickly popped it in my mouth and crunched down on it swallowing as quick as I could. I'm sure if anyone understands its you guys.
Damien1990

Return to Stories