I know I'm addicted to ice when....

Share your ice chewing stories.

I know I'm addicted to ice when....

Postby GIA DE LEON » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:01 am

:arrow: I'm in a quiet movie theatre and people around me would rather hear a cell phone ring than listen to me chomp on the ice.

:arrow: The first thing I look at when buying a drink is what type of ice they are serving with the beverage. Is it the hard cubes, or the nice airy cubes with holes like swiss cheese

:arrow: I go ice fishing with my drink...I move the cup around to catch the ice and the drink comes secondary.

:arrow: Please feel free to add to the list,"I'm know I'm addicted to ice when" :P
GIA DE LEON

Postby SweetT72 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:41 pm

When after I come back from getting my lunch and sit down.
- I go to the "freezer" at work and put a piece of ice in my mouth before I eat my food.
SweetT72

Postby iceloverone » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:08 am

Seriously SweetT.

when i get home the first thing that i do is go get a nice big cup of ice. even if i'm starving
iceloverone

Postby IceQueenForever » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:46 pm

I know I'm addicted when...

I pay for a large Soda at a drive through and ask them for just ICE!
IceQueenForever

Postby Nouackchott » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:40 am

I know I'm addicted to ice when I drive all out of my way to find a Sonic just to get a huge cup of their marvelous, itty bitty crushed ice.

I know when I'm addicted to ice when I wake up at 2:00 in the morning, creep into the Our Shitty I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. Suck and We will rip you off! (I have a roommate), fill a cup with ice and just chow down, standing with my back to the sink. There's something so deliciously furtive and sneaky about it.

I know I'm addicted to ice when I don't want to share with my 4-year-old niece, and I started her on the habit.

I know I'm addicted to ice when I go to a new restaurant to eat, and the first thing I ask is what kind of ice they have.
Nouackchott

Postby icebat » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:23 am

when i started eating cubes instead of crushed ice so that my family couldn't hear it grinding when i snuck down in the middle of the night absolutely ravenous for the stuff.

when i stopped finishing every meal with a cigarette and replaced it with ice without even noticing.

when ice BECAME the meal.

when i went to college and panicked about not having a constant supply of ice to chew. and when i started frequenting certain cafeterias due to their "type" of ice!
[ness]

"some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice.."
-r. frost
icebat

I know I'm addicted to ice when...

Postby VeronicaLodge » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:37 pm

My tongue gets stuck on the ice because its so fresh out of the fridge and I can't even wait for it to melt.

I chew ice on the phone when I'm talking to someone

I chew ice when Its cold outside :twisted:
VeronicaLodge

Postby Icegirl05 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:15 pm

I know I'm addicted to ice when.............

I know who sells "good ice" is within all surrounding counties in a 60 mile radius.

I buy a bag a day

eat it for breakfast.
Icegirl05

I think that I may be the biggest and worst ADDICT OF ALL!!!

Postby SWEETICE » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:38 pm

Well, I have been eating ice for over 7 years it started as a summer thing, but I couldnt stop :cry: it was like two cups a day, then it went up to 4 glasses a day, then up to 7 glasses a day..I can't stop when I go out of the house, in my hand is a cup of ice, I take Ice to the mall, to the store, where ever I go there is my Ice, I buy Foam cups from the dollor store buy the dozens, so I can take Ice with me you know ( on the Go!). When I go out to eat, for my drink I ask for Ice water with extra lemon and Ice nice flavor (lemon and ice) It has gotten so bad! I go to Wal-Mart and buy Ice by the Bag (10bags) a week. Yes, I know it sounds crazy but its true! I average about 14 cups a day, back to back, in all forms I crush it in the blender, I smash it with the hammer ..hahaha. I think I have lost my mind, its like a drug and I cant stop it! My whole family is trying to help me brake it but I cant. I wake up in the middle of the night, eating Ice. when the snow is on the grown I have a BIG CUP of ICE!.....I go to Sonic and get the big route drink but only ask for ICE, sometimes I get the cherry slush cause it gives the ice flavor and last a long time..anyway, I tried to make my story short...but on the real we all need to stop this MADNESS!.. :shock: [/b] IM EATING ICE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
SWEETICE

Postby noraspora » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:41 pm

I know I'm addicted to ice when...

I flirt with the waiter at a restaurant just to get a Huge To go cup of ice

I fight my friends (literally) for throwing my ice away

I eat ice first thing in the morning or as a meal for the day

I eat ice in 25 degree weather outside and I can't feel my fingers

I can't go to sleep without eating six trays of ice (everynite, no joke)

I have dreams that my teeth are gonna fall out from chewing ice and I still dont stop eating it

I'd rather eat ice than food

I sneak and chew ice while I'm on the phone

I told my mom she couldnt have any ice to cool her drink ( and I had a huge 5lb bag)

This can go on and on...
noraspora

Postby gijimenez5 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:44 pm

noraspora wrote:I know I'm addicted to ice when...

I flirt with the waiter at a restaurant just to get a Huge To go cup of ice

I fight my friends (literally) for throwing my ice away

I eat ice first thing in the morning or as a meal for the day

I eat ice in 25 degree weather outside and I can't feel my fingers

I can't go to sleep without eating six trays of ice (everynite, no joke)

I have dreams that my teeth are gonna fall out from chewing ice and I still dont stop eating it

I'd rather eat ice than food

I sneak and chew ice while I'm on the phone

I told my mom she couldnt have any ice to cool her drink ( and I had a huge 5lb bag)

This can go on and on...

I have done all this LOL
gijimenez5

Postby brizee77 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:57 pm

All of the above but to add a few......

I am sitting at a hotel right now and I went to the house and got a to go bag of Ice and I left it outside the door of the hotel so that it will stay cold all night. (I do not have a room with a balcony by the way, I have to go down the hall) lol

You have a deep freezer at home dedicated just to your Special Ice...
brizee77

I love the stuff!!!!!

Postby kay lee » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:54 pm

What can I say that you all have not heard already. I rush to get the foamy water because it makes soft ice, I only fill the tray half full so the ice is'nt that hard,In the morning in the middle of the night at work. The dentist just told me it's one of the worst thing you can do to your teeth but mine are perfect. :P :P . So am I mad or what I really wish there was a way to stop. Here it is a transit stirike and all I want is ICE!!!!!!
kay lee

Postby CrunchHater » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:21 am

I know I am addicted to ice when I sit in front of my very own personalized heater....so I can eat ice and not get too cold. I even sit under an electric throw to watch t.v. and eat ice. I love, LOVE ice!!!!

****I edited this cause when I posted I noticed that it is under my hubby's ID...he is actually the one that found this website....I by all means am not an anti-ice person...but unfortuantely I am married to one. :cry:

naw, but really he will pick me up a couple of bags a day...so is he really a hater...I'll let you decide. :lol:
CrunchHater

I truly can't stop!!!

Postby stresscrazedchomper » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:45 pm

I can't believe that I actually found this website, I thought I was just going crazy! I've done almost all the same things...

eating ice first thing in the morning
getting a cup to go on my way to work (I don't actually eat it at work though)
eating ice first thing when I get home from work
I'll sit and go through the three ice trays I have (I have more but only three of them make the cloudy ice cubes that crunch perfectly when they sit in the water for about 5 min)
I'll go through these 3 ice trays twice in a night and sometimes I even go back for a third helping when the ice is barely forming in the tray...kind of like a slushy...good grief, my mouth is watering right now...
It's sad when you have to dress warmly just so you can eat your ice...I get through eating my ice and then I start running around covering up my children thinking it is cold in the house and that they must be cold too. :roll: Good Grief, I must be driving my family crazy! :shock: Just like some of you I'll even eat ice while on the phone with my family...I've even cut a conversation short because my ice was starting to melt and pass it's perfectly semi frozen crunchy state!!! OMG...I have to go make another cup of ice right now before I drown in my own saliva...my mouth is watering so much right now talking about this...gotta go get some more ice, I call it my cold therapy! :lol:
Stresscrazedchomper
stresscrazedchomper

Next

Return to Stories