I know I'm addicted to ice when....

Share your ice chewing stories.

Postby QueenofIce » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:16 pm

Hi I am new to this board and like the rest of you I can relateto almost all of the reasons why I know im addicted to ice.

I always go to a restraunt and just order ice I dont care if it cost $1.59 for a supersize cup of ice I will pay it to get my ice fix.

I am just gonna put my main reason that I just figured out yesterday why I think im addicted to ice...

I was driving to the grocery store yesterday and I of course take ice with me and I reached over to grab a piece to chomp on and I must have bumped my cup because all I seen was the cup starting to tip over and the ice started to fall out of the top. I actually took both hands off of the wheel to make sure I didnt lose anymore ice and I almost hit a telephone poll. :? I couldnt believe that. And thats when I knew I had a serious problem.

My favorite kind of ice:
Sonic ice is great but hospital ice is even better LOL
QueenofIce

I know I'm addicted to ice when....

Postby Cantstop_Wontstop » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:27 pm

:oops: I go grocery shopping, and instead of thinking about what food I'll need for the week, all I can think about it whether or not to buy a 7lb or 10lb bag of ice!

:oops: I go thru the drive-thru and they ask me what kind of drink I want with my meal, and my answer is: "No drink, just a cup of ice please!"

:oops: Most people like to eat popcorn during a movie - I grab a bowl and fill it with ice!
...and jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes..... spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti
Cantstop_Wontstop

When

Postby Rambling » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:16 pm

-you have braces and still managed a way to chew without breaking the brackets
-have planned to have an Ice Fair where you can have all kinds of ice and drinks are optional
-when you were able to find this website
Rambling

Postby bchick22 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:27 am

WELL IT'S JUST AMAZING ALL OF THIS FOR ME!!!!!
ALL I CAN SAY IS I KNOW I'M ADDICTED TO ICE WHEN:

I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS, ICE
WHEN I'M DRIVING I THINK ABOUT, ICE
WHEN I'M BORED I THINK ABOUT, ICE
BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP I THINK ABOUT, ICE
MY WORLD IS ICE.
IS LIKE I'M IN LOVE WITH ICE!!! CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!
SO YES I AM PROUD TO SAY:
I AM ADDICTED TO ICE!!!!!!
Love BChick
bchick22

Postby Ice Block » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:41 pm

I definetly am addicted-Have been doing this since I was 14,and am now 32.I consume a 4kg bag over 2 days,and more over the weekend.Wow-its great to know I am not INSANE :wink:
Ice Block

You know you're addicted when

Postby Skitterboo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:20 am

:oops: You're embarassed to be "caught" with a mouth full of ice by a non-family member.

:oops: You can have the bagged ice in the freezer, but everyone else better be using the ice from the ice trays!

:oops: You have a specific glass that is JUST for your ice, and just happens to fit perfectly down in your purse, or the outside pocket of your winter coat.

:oops: You carry a zip-loc baggie with ice in it when you walk two blocks to the school to pick up your kids

:oops: When you dig through the bags of ice in the cooler (deep enough that you have to have a cart to put the bags you're NOT going to buy in while searching for that perfect bag of ice) to find a bag of ice that has not been melted and refrozen (sharp edges) or is not frosty ( I like clear ice).

:oops: When you go to the store for groceries for the week, and you can't make decisions because all you can think about is the bag of ice you're going to buy.

:oops: When you'll walk 3 blocks and up to your third floor apartment carrying a 22 pound bag of ice, because the gas station 3 blocks away has better ice than the store across the street.
Skitterboo

Postby La Neige » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:01 pm

When it's kinda freaky how many of the above apply to you.

When you're going home from college and you get all excited because now you can have your good ol' homemade ice (and you only have to go downstairs to get it!).

When you're going back to college and you're all happy because now you can get the softer cafeteria ice that they have there.
La Neige

haha.

Postby Ice_Kat26 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:11 am

I go for another cup even though I'm already freezing.

I get furious when there isn't ice around.

My father tries to ban me from the freezer.

-Not to mention, when holidays come around or we have people over, I'm not allowed to eat the ice a day in advance. [So we have some]
-So I wait for him to leave earshot of the ice machine and sneak it. hah

I stop what I'm doing just to eat ice.

I wait to do things so I can finish my ice.

I eat ice before and after each meal.

I'll eat so much ice at a time that I'm shivering when I finally put the glass down.

Everyone that walks into my house isn't surprised when they see me with a huge cup of ice.

I'd rather eat ice than popcorn during a movie.

-And doing anything else. haha

I'd rather have ice before having to choose a meal.

And I could continue forever. But I'm kinda outta ice. And I'm in need of a refill. hahaha.

=]
-Ice Kitty*
Ice_Kat26

Previous

Return to Stories