HELP - I AM FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

HELP - I AM FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby thin4life » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:57 pm

I am thoroughly addicted to chewing ice. I recently found out that I am severely anemic and am now taking iron but so far it hasn't worked. My question is I just freeze all day. I work at Pepsi and have access to all the ice and soda I want all day so I chew all day and just freeze. They took my heater away from me stating it was a fire hazard. I wear long under wear under my pants, a turtleneck and sweater and I still freeze. If you freeze to please email me any hints or tip you have to stay warm.

Signed the Diet Pepsi addict :roll:
thin4life

Postby brizee77 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:36 pm

No real help here. I too wear long johns and more than one shirt to work and usually around the house. If you eat lots of ice get used to being cold. I am fortunate enough to be able to have a heater at my desk at work it is great....
brizee77

Postby SweetT72 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:26 pm

thin4 life,

Step away from the ice, I say step away from the ice. like the other person said if you continue to eat ice, then you are going to freeze.

Try wearing two shirts. Hope it helps
SweetT72

freezing

Postby got ice? » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:20 pm

Try using a heating pad. It shouldn't be the fire hazard that your heater was but it will still provide warmth. I use one at home so that I stay warm and my family doesn't have to suffer.
Ice? Soft ice? Show me the ice!!!
got ice?

Return to Stories