I thought I was crazy!

Share your ice chewing stories.

I thought I was crazy!

Postby frozenlips » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:46 am

:o I can't believe I found this web site, I was beginning to think I was the only person in the world that chewed ice all the time.
My husband was complaining when we were watching TV tonight, because of all the noise I make, so I thought I'd get on the net and see just what I could find about why I chew ice all the time and up popped this site....I'm so happy to see I have fellow chewers. Can't wait to show my hasband.(.ha ha to him :? :( ) It's amazing to me how I also have found my favorite ice places, Sonic is one of my best, and theres a Taco Via here in town that has WONDERFUL chewing ice. plus I like to make my own small moons in my ice maker by turning down the amount of water that fills the tray and the moon shaped ice comes out small and soft. I have been chewing for years, I've always thought of it as a (bad) habit, When ever anyone complains (and some people do), I tell them "well I could be a smoker instead" I mean would they rather hear a little ice crunching or have second had smoke to breath......thats just my opinion. :roll: My teeth hurt sometimes, but that doesn't stop me. and I don't think I have an iron problme or low blood. but I've not had anything checked by a doctor lately, doesn't really seem to bother me... I love chewing and wouldn't give it up anyway! I want to read every post on this site.
Talk to all you frozen faces, lips, cheeks, fingers, etc... later..... :lol: :lol:
frozenlips

Return to Stories