ok, about the hair loss

Share your ice chewing stories.

ok, about the hair loss

Postby mmm ...ice » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:49 am

Ok, so I typed "iron deficiency hair loss" into google, and yep an iron deficiency does cause hair loss! There were so many websites saying this. Just thought you all might want to know incase you are losing hair like me.. and I'm a 20 yr old girl! :?
mmm ...ice

hair loss

Postby chip » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:03 am

i have had hair loss for many years before i started eating ice off and on. i still dont know the reason why. certiain times of the month i crave ice more. i just sit in front of my heater and chomp the emamel right off my teeth with out care of who is listening. when i have to wait for the ice to freeze i cant concentrate until its done. ok ,,,time to make some more ice at 2:00am see u chompers later! :wink:
chip

OMG...Hair loss

Postby FirstLadyT » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:19 pm

Yes!! :!: I've been losing hair. When I wash my hair, more than usual comes out, and I couldn't understand why.....

Are you forreal..this causes hair loss. Does it stop if I stop eating ice. I am only 25, I need my hair.
First Lady
FirstLadyT

Re: ok, about the hair loss

Postby pinmikaa » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:06 am

I don't want to stop either. I have iron tabs to take (doctor suggestion). I look forward to that first glass off ice every day (almost more than my first cup of coffee). I have chipped a tooth, bitten holes in my cheeks, frozen my lips until they are blue, and I shake all day from loss of body heat. I don't want to stop chewing ice.

Return to Stories