Share your ice chewing stories.

Going too far with ice

Postby Meester Frosty » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:17 am

What's the furthest you've gone? I've got a story or two, I tell you... :oops:
Stick it up me!
Meester Frosty

Re: Going too far with ice

Postby mosipe » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:00 am

I keep at least 4 - 32oz cups in my car and travel around to the local gas stations and fast food restaurants (anywhere that has ice) and fill up. I get back home and indulge!!! YUM YUM! It can't be homeade ice! I'm on my way to fill up right now...BTW, it's 11pm...This means I'll munch throughout the night! :drool:
mosipe

Postby IceStormInJune » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:26 am

Eating freshly fallen snow and ice off of my car. Getting upset because the neighbor cleaned my car off :) Leaving a pot outside in a snow storm to catch fresh snow.
IceStormInJune

Postby abturbofeet » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:34 am

Im so glad I found this web site. I too chew ice constantly. I have crushed ice in my fridge at all times. There is this brand of ice called Shivers ( flavored ice). The flavors are lemon, lime or orange. Good stuff!
abturbofeet

Postby murigo » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 pm

For me it is icicles. I normallly pass by a car lot where they sell cars. Ice forms on the cars and it then run down on the side froming icicles. I go there deep in the snow so that I can break off the icicles to eat. Someone might think I am trying to break into the cars. I mean look at the icicles here and see how delicious they look, especially the ones on the roofs I have had to break those too often. Somtimes I cut off a huge chunk and then then it is freezing my hand. Now the winter is going and that makes me sad. Now is back tott he coffee house when the cravings get hold of me and I am outside the house:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icicles

IceStormInJune wrote:Eating freshly fallen snow and ice off of my car. Getting upset because the neighbor cleaned my car off :) Leaving a pot outside in a snow storm to catch fresh snow.
murigo

Postby IceStormInJune » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Yes that's good. You'll have to freeze some club soda in a plastic bag and then break it up....ummmm it makes the perfect cloudy ice. :drool:
IceStormInJune

Postby mickel » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:13 am

Nice Post :lol:

Postby syrulijczyk » Wed May 20, 2015 12:21 pm

how snow can be tasty? It's so puluted..
syrulijczyk

Return to Stories