Publix Ice/Walmart Ice

What makes the Best Ice?

Publix Ice/Walmart Ice

Postby lovin.it.ice » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi,

I am new here, like everyone I have a serious ice craving! I used to go through 2 publix 10 pound bags a week but now publix ahs changed the formula, to big giant tubes, Its not the same :| Walmart had a similar version with big cloudy white pieces, but they have tubes now too. I started searching the net to see if anyone knows where I can find a replacement...live in the Southeast.
lovin.it.ice

Re: Publix Ice/Walmart Ice

Postby ICECOLDBABY » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:22 pm

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
OMG-TRY BLUE GLASIER ICE FROM THE GAS STATIONS OR CHEVRON ICE FROM THIER ICE MACHINES..I HAVE AT LEAST 4 BIG 64 OUNCES OF ICE A DAY.THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 6 64 OUNCES? I HAVE AT NIGHT, IAM VERY ANEMIC, AND LOW IN IRON, WELL I CRAVE ICE ALL THE TIME, I NEED IT SO MUCH, I DREAM ABOUT IT. MY KIDS THINK IAM CRAZY, SICK? MY DOCTOR SAYS NOPE, NO CAN DO.. MY DENTIST HATES ME, SHE MADE SEVERAL PARTIALS ALREADY...I HAVE TRIED TO STOP, I LOVE IT TO MUCH, I LOVE THE CRUSHES SOUNDS, THE FEEL OF IT ON MY BACK TEETH, OH MY~~I NEED HELP. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
THANKS FOR LISTENING... 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :o :cry: :roll: :wink: :!: :mrgreen:
ICECOLDBABY

Re: Publix Ice/Walmart Ice

Postby tynlynne » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:56 pm

I still get Publix ice and love it! However, I take small amounts out of the 10 pound bag and put it in a ziplock bag and then hammer away! The baggies do get holes in them however and can only be used once or twice. Does anyone have a better solution for pounding up ice?

I haven't tried Walmart ice......yet!
tynlynne

Return to Recipes