very picky about my ice.

Share your ice chewing stories.

very picky about my ice.

Postby pickyiceeater » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

I have been eating ice since my second pregnancy four years ago. I will say this addiction is dangerous but I could care less. I am known in.my community and surrounding areas for my ice habits. I know of every store and business that sell' my' ice. I only eat ice from sonic, foosackly's, a certain chevron and a few corner stores. I only eat' ready' ice. Ready ice is the frosted ice that is really chewy and crunchy. I eat ice all day and I will.cry like a newborn (no lie) baby when my bf tell me no to me having ice. I am going to buy me a ninja blender so I won't have to go to the store no longer. And BTW thanks for making this site. And hello to my fellow ice eaters.
pickyiceeater

Re: very picky about my ice.

Postby millerdt » Mon May 27, 2013 3:11 am

I'm pick too. Only ice from my freezer. I make small trays (I bought extra trays recently) then I fill two large cups so one is always ready to munch. I even take in car with me. I suspect we are all stressed. I am going to check with my doctor to make sure I don't have a vitamin deficiency but I suspect its stress. Since I started chewing ice and huffing freezer smell (lol) I have cut my Xanax use in half! HELP
millerdt

Re: very picky about my ice.

Postby GONZO6110 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:45 am

YOU KNOW WHAT, i LOVE "ICE". i'VE BEEN EATING ICE FOR 45 YEARS ,SINCE i WAS 12, 13 YEARS OLD, WHY BECAUSE i'M ANEMIC , LOW BLOOD, HAD DIZZY ,FAINTING SPELLS WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOMETIMES i STILL GET DIZZY OR FAINT, OR DRY MOUTH OR STRESSED OUT, AND i GRAB A CUP OF TEA WITH ICE, SODA WITH ICE, LEMONADE WITH ICE, ANY DRINK i DRINK i HAVE TO HAVE iCE, ALL THRU MY MARRIAGES ,ICE, ICE ICE , NO PARTNER EVER COMPLAINED, i EAT ICE AT RESTUARANTS AND PEOPLE DO GIVE YOU THAT WEIRD LOOK , BUT HECK WITH THEM ,i'M THE ONE PAYING FOR IT,, [SMILE], SO DON"T FEEL BAD PEOPLE , THEY DON'T CALL ME THE "ICE MAN" FOR NOTHING, i GOT TO HAVE IT, YES i'M ADDICTED TO IT, BUT IT'S JUST FROZEN WATER, AND ISN'T WATER GOOD FOR YOU ,?? BUT THE FUNNY THING IS i DON'T LIKE DRINKING WATER, AND I EAT ABOUT 7 TO 10 CUPS [BIG CUPS 32 OUNCE CUPS] OF ICE A DAY, THE CRUNCHING SEEMS TO HELP CALM MY NERVES, DOES ANYBODY ELSE DO WHAT i DO, LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL, THANKS FOR LISTENING, i WISH i HAD A PARTNER TO CRUNCH ICE WITH, NEVER HAD ONE, BUT i'M STILL AS NORMAL AS ANY OTHER PERSON, BUT JUST GOT THIS ADDICTION, WELL ISN'T IT BETTER THAN BEING A SMOKER OR ALCOHICLIC OR DRUG USER ??
GONZO6110

Return to Stories