A "sensitive" side effect I really need help with!

Anything and Everything about ice chewing!

A "sensitive" side effect I really need help with!

Postby mrs.stikbow » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 am

Hello fellow chompers!

I have a most "sensitive" side effect that is getting "out of control"! I have not known who to even ask about such a dilema, and then I was blessed to find your forum!

I need help solving one of the two sounds of chewing ice! One sound drives my husband crazy if I'm chomping too loud during his favorite movie! The other, well, the other sound effect is the "other" noise! This 'other side effect' I'm told is from all the air in the ice and air I intake while chewing. You can guess it is not a topic I enjoy discussing, but I have to do something! The more ice I chew ~ the more noise!

Without my divulging more unpopular and embarrassing details, could someone please help??! :oops:

thank you, mrs.stikbow
terrahterrah@gmail.com
mrs.stikbow

Re: A "sensitive" side effect I really need help with!

Postby niceice » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:10 pm

if you are craving ice to the degree that you are compelled to chomp on it throughout movies and tv watching, then you most likely have anemia. in women this is often caused by too much blood lost during menstruation. or it could be a bleeding stomach ulcer. it happens so gradually that you don't even notice the effects creeping up on you.

first of all make your ice with perrier, it will be softer and quieter. but immediately go to the doctor and have your blood checked for iron deficiency. you will probably need to supplement with iron and also medically solve the problem. in my case i nearly had a stroke from too low of iron, and i eventually had to have an operation to stop the female problems i was having.

i no longer crave ice at all. it was just like a crazy dream that i needed ice that badly.
niceice

Re: A "sensitive" side effect I really need help with!

Postby abbyliu » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:12 pm

if you are craving ice to the degree that you are compelled to chomp on http://www.6er-forum.de/viewtopic.php?p=14789#14789it throughout movies and tv watching, then you most likely have anemia.
abbyliu

Return to Anything