affordable machine for the home?

Anything and Everything about ice chewing!

affordable machine for the home?

Postby thegallery » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 pm

20 years ago, while at college in CA, the student union had a ice maker that dispensed these little cubes of ice that had the perfect consistency for chewing. I love to chew ice but regular cubes from the fridge or restaurant are always too hard and I feel that are just ripping the enamel right off my teeth. But this machine was fantastic. With or without a drink you could chew the little cubes. It wasn't shaved like a snocone, nor hard like rocks, but just perfect right in between.

As it happens I need an ice maker for my mini Our Shitty I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. Suck and We will rip you off! as the fridge just can't handle all the ice I need for drinks or for when I hit the trails with a Camelbak. So I'm in the market for a counter top machine and I wondered if there were any out there that make some kind of chew-able ice? The only 'chew-able' machines I've seen so far are very expensive models for restaurants. Please let me know if you have seen anything....
thegallery

Re: affordable machine for the home?

Postby flikflik » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Don't know if you are still looking, but here is quite a selection:

http://www.air-n-water.com/ice-maker.ht ... awodixtL4g
flikflik

Return to Anything