Chewing Ice and Smoking cigarette

Anything and Everything about ice chewing!

Chewing Ice and Smoking cigarette

Postby chewingmyice » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi, I am new to the board. I am glad to know I'm not the only person that loves to chew ice. My problem is that I enjoy my ice with cigarettes. Is there anyone else out there that enjoys chewing ice and smoking?
chewingmyice

Re: Chewing Ice and Smoking cigarette

Postby icymama » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:57 pm

I can relate to you on this, after I smoke a cigarette I automatically want to eat some ice, It is such a weird craving, but when you get to the end of the cigarette it almost has the same taste as the ice does, isn't that peculiar? Welll welcome to the club...fellow ice chewer :mrgreen:
icymama
icymama

Postby chewingmyice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:23 am

Thanks for welcoming me to the board. I am sure I will have many more question :)
chewingmyice

Postby h20gal » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:13 pm

I just found this post. I have tried to quit smoking as a present to myself for Christmas, and my trigger is ice. I LOVE, and I mean I am OBSESSED with the taste of ice and cigarettes. Smoke, chew, smoke, chew. It is embarrassing, and I keep my habit confined to my car or on my porch at home. I crave cigarettes when I chew ice, and I have to have a cup of ice when I smoke. Giving up one is bad enough, but giving up both almost seems impossible. They call me ice princess at work because I always go to the ice macine before I take my break to smoke in my car. It was cute at first, but I am so embarrassed by my little obsession I am desperate to quit. Believe it or not, the habit came from a series of events. First, I just loved the freezer smell. I would inhale deeply. Then that wasn't enough. I needed to taste it. So I started chewing ice. Innocent enough. I started going through some things at work, and started smoking again after quitting for 5 years. I started smoking, but didn't really like the taste, so I would make sure I had a cup of coke or something onhand. Then, one day, I didn't have my drink, and I decided I wanted a cup of ice from Sonic, because everyone was talking about how good it was. I got a cup, and started chewing a handfull of ice right after I exhaled, and it was like an EXPLOSION! The taste was so addicting. The smokey-ice just got me immediatly addicted, now 6 months later, I am still doing it. Any advice on how to stop this ridiculous, compulsive behavior before it becomes an isssue that embarrasses me or my family?
h20gal

Return to Anything