"good ice"

Anything and Everything about ice chewing!

"good ice"

Postby rockstr009 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:41 pm

yay! i'm not the only one who understands the phrase "good ice"!!!

i've been chewing ice for YEARS. and at work, they had the smaller cubes one day instead of the big, hard ones, and i was like "ooh, it's GOOD ice this time!" .... and everyone just looked at me funny. lol
rockstr009

Postby Icegirl05 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:09 am

Tell me about it!. My co workers know I LOVE ICE. When we go to lunch they will say are you going to get a cup of ice......then I will reply with no they dont sell the "good ice" They are like how can you tell. If you are not a "true" ice eater you will never understand.
Icegirl05

Postby Christine » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:11 pm

Hi. yes i understand what good ice is too. I personally like the smaller ones because they are easier to chew on, and when they are slightly softer. And people always ask me how i can chew on ice because they think their so hard. But i just tell them that i like the softer ones and than they look at me all weird and they get really confused lol.
Christine

Postby Scrooey~Snowball » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:46 pm

Hey fellow Ice chewers Good ice is any form of it that feels and has that oh-just right texture and taste. Yum yum Oh so good is'nt it?! Who cares if they look at us as wierd? We know what we fellow ice chewers like. ice -chomp-chomp :lol:
So HAPPY HOLIDAYS and chomp on ! !
Scrooey~Snowball

Location: Another Scrooey Creative World Called Old Frosty Kenmora

OMG!!!!!

Postby June » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:41 am

Just found out through my son that the next door neighbor is the Manager of Sonic in town where the GOOD ICE comes from. OMG! Hope I can get hooked up with a daily supply. :D I LOVE Sonic ice, tiny little pellets all soft and crispy at the same time. Yum Yum. Mmmmm makes my mouth water right now. Gotta give them a call.
June

Postby jziemann » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:09 pm

I have found that few really understand. About 3 days a week I drive across my county. There is a town (by the name of Silt) in which I have discovered the best "good" ice in one of their convenience stores (Kum & Go). It is crushed and is just fantastic. As good as hospital ice(which, unless you know someone who works there is hard to get). Anyway, everytime I drive by Silt, it's all I can do to keep my car on the highway and not go get that ice! Oh, last month, I fell and hurt my back and, seriously, on the way to the ER, I was thinking "well, at least I can get some crushed ice." :lol:
crunch-a-licious
jziemann

Return to Anything