i am a constant ice chewer

Anything and Everything about ice chewing!

i am a constant ice chewer

Postby cybertongue » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:16 am

I am new to the site and I eat lots of ice. I went on site being curious looking for any harm in it.... like health issues. I found one that talks mostly of anemia. Since reading some of the things on the site, I became worried and more interested. So here I am. I read the one where someone posted here regarding sexually frustration being associated with chewing ice. How true is it? I would like to know more and will continue my search. Any replies I call myself cybertongue. Thanks :lol:
cybertongue

Postby gijimenez5 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:38 pm

You can't get anemia from eating ice. You eat ice because you have anemia. I have anemia I don't know if this is the reason that I eat ice. But I love it and so far no health problems except you teeth and I found a way around that. First I get crush ice and then I blend it (so that it looks like snow) and it doesn't hurt my teeth because I am chewing on soft ice.
gijimenez5

An ice addict

Postby raya » Tue May 08, 2007 8:48 pm

I'm new to this site also, well I joined only yesterday 7th May 2007.. I am also concern about health problems also if I would get fat by eating ice. I eat ALOT of ice and I don't think that I am stopping in the near future. I crave it all the time, especially for the reason that I live in a hot country. I only started with this addiction since my first pregnancy though but I can't seem to stop. If there is anyone out there who knows that ICE can be harmful in any way please say!!!
raya

fatty ice?!?

Postby mr. freeze » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:18 pm

nah, i highly doubt you can get fat from eating ice, raya love. Ice is just frozen water, which contains no fat, saturated or otherwise. sure, you may feel bloated from time to time, but that's just normal. Don'y worry about it! :) *to self* yeah...that sounded intelligent for a 14 year old...go me... ^_^
Art, Music, Blood and Ice: The Perfect crime.
mr. freeze

Return to Anything