iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.

Possible medical based reasons for ice chewing.

iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.

Postby icequeennet » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:12 am

hey, anyone else out there that gets sick from the iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.? if so, what helps ? i get really bad cramps and nauseous. i can't take it! :cry:
icequeennet

Postby Joseph » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:41 pm

Try a different brand of iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.. Most are wrapped with a some form of buffer, but some are better than others.

I am assuming you are are taking OTC ones.

You might also try taking it with vitamin C or alcohol (beer, wine, spirits, etc.), both of which ease/improve iron absorption.

Careful with alcohol though, if you are on any other medications this might not be an option for you.

Edit: Also, make sure you never take them on an empty stomach. This is the most important advice with this regard. Eating iron on an empty stomach will eat you instead.
Joseph

Postby icequeennet » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:50 pm

hi joseph and thank you for the reply. i'm taking chromegen from a doctor. i was hospitalized a couple of weeks ago because my blood count was down to 7 and had to get a couple bags of blood. anyway i found out that if i take them just before bed i sleep right thru without any problems.!

[quote="Joseph"]Try a different brand of iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.. Most are wrapped with a some form of buffer, but some are better than others.

I am assuming you are are taking OTC ones.

You might also try taking it with vitamin C or alcohol (beer, wine, spirits, etc.), both of which ease/improve iron absorption.

Careful with alcohol though, if you are on any other medications this might not be an option for you.

Edit: Also, make sure you never take them on an empty stomach. This is the most important advice with this regard. Eating iron on an empty stomach will eat you instead.[/quote]
icequeennet

Re: iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.

Postby niceice » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:34 am

icequeennet wrote:hey, anyone else out there that gets sick from the iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.? if so, what helps ? i get really bad cramps and nauseous. i can't take it! :cry:

my doc gave me a really good kind of iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. that are more assimilable -- they are called "Ferrochel" and made by a company called Designs For Health. You can find them online.

also you could try putting a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in your morning tea. a tablespoon contains approximately 120% daily rec. value and it also has b vitamins. try 1 or 2 tsp first to see if you can handle but i dont' think it usually affects people badly.
niceice

Postby peter » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:13 am

i've been suffering from anemia from i was 12 and i've been taking iron pill still today from that day. But i don't know exact how much i've recovered.
peter

Re: iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.

Postby Michealleo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:22 am

who has recommanded u iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. ? Because iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. not works for everyone . if iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. making u sick then try to get some iron through some foods like , liver , spanich and drink carrot juice . There's much more foods those can help u in iron deficiency . Best of luck
fitness centers in spokane wa
Last edited by Michealleo on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michealleo

Postby Danthelyn » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:08 pm

I too have a problem with iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us., for some reason I'm "iron intolerant" which means that my body does not absorb iron well at all and the I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us., (even taking the maximum amount a day) had no affect on me other than to give me increased stomach discomfort. I got so low at one point that even with all the iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. I required a transfusion!
Finally my doctor sent me to a hematologist who tried a synthetic iron that needed to be administered via IV. This worked like a charm! However, it's use is usually reserved for very severe cases. It DID get my iron up to an "acceptable" level, though. Since then I have modified my diet to be quite heavy on iron-rich foods (like spinach) http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-iron-rich-foods along with vitamin C. Apparently vitamin C helps your body to better digest the iron. I am quite proud to announce that I have maintained an iron level of 7-8 for the past couple of years. (I know that's still considered low, but compared to my past levels it's practically doubled, and my physician proclaims this to be a success!)
Danthelyn

Postby clark33 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:06 am

Danthelyn wrote:I too have a problem with iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us., for some reason I'm "iron intolerant" which means that my body does not absorb iron well at all and the I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us., (even taking the maximum amount a day) had no affect on me other than to give me increased stomach discomfort. I got so low at one point that even with all the iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. I required a transfusion!
Finally my doctor sent me to a hematologist who tried a synthetic iron that needed to be administered via IV. This worked like a charm! However, it's use is usually reserved for very severe cases. It DID get my iron up to an "acceptable" level, though. Since then I have modified my diet to be quite heavy on iron-rich foods (like spinach) http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-iron-rich-foodsI'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. online along with vitamin C. Apparently vitamin C helps your body to better digest the iron. I am quite proud to announce that I have maintained an iron level of 7-8 for the past couple of years. (I know that's still considered low, but compared to my past levels it's practically doubled, and my physician proclaims this to be a success!)

Well, I'm having troubles with iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. too.. I visited my doctor but he didn't prescribe another type of iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. for me to take!!!
Last edited by clark33 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
clark33

Postby edwardmaya » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 am

my doc provided me a really good type of metal tablets that are more assimilable -- they are known as "Ferrochel" and created by a organization known as Styles For Wellness. You will discover them online

edwardmaya
edwardmaya

Return to Medical Reasons