Ice and Fibroid Tumors

Possible medical based reasons for ice chewing.

Ice and Fibroid Tumors

Postby Pches » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:11 pm

I was just recently told some people who eat ice have fibroid tumors (women). Unfortunately, I do have one (person who told me didn't know that) Anyone ever heard this before? Please share.
Pches
Pches

Re: Ice and Fibroid Tumors

Postby Scrooey~Snowball » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:58 pm

Pches wrote:I was just recently told some people who eat ice have fibroid tumors (women). Unfortunately, I do have one (person who told me didn't know that) Anyone ever heard this before? Please share.

I have the same problem-fibroid tumor and it's the heavy blood loss that makes us anemic and craving ice-so yes there is a definite correlation. I've been anemic for as long as I can remember and love my ice-crushed, snow thin slivered, nugget type,and even frost from the old kind of refrigerators and freezers. My cravings are worse around the time for my period. Hope this helps, Pches. :)
Scrooey~Snowball

Location: Another Scrooey Creative World Called Old Frosty Kenmora

Postby badbuthighonice » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm

yeah, its totally possible. I do have a fibroid but i know fibroids are also supposed to be quite common, esp. among women of color.
badbuthighonice

Postby Ashley248 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:29 pm

That is so true. I do have fibroids and I love ice. OMG, remember those old freezers that had the ice on top. We had one of those and at night I used to take a hard plastic cup and remove all the food out and scrap it clean. It was so good. Also, I would do the deep freezer as well, as a kid.

Now I still go out of my way to find places with good ice. American Coney Island in Downtown Detroit Michigan had the best so far besize the hospital labor and delivery unit.
My I=mom is a nurse, I had her bringing me home ice like I was a mental patient. :)
Ashley248

Postby jenniferlucas » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:42 am

Dont know about that, but i have some information about fibroids, Fibroids are growths of the uterus and psychological causes may be related to the unmanifested lack of creativity and creative expression itself. Self-analysis and self-inquiry are a suitable means complementary treatment of fibroids.

What are fibroids and how they express themselves?

Uterine myoma is a benign tumor, which grows from the uterine muscle. Fibroids can be inside the uterine cavity, outside the uterus or within the wall. Sometimes fibroid may not manifest for several years, sometimes growing very fast, it always depends on the specific situation. Sometimes fibroids cause symptoms such as:

frequent urination, urinary urgency
cystitis
Pain in the lower abdomen
heavy menstrual bleeding
back pain
jenniferlucas

Postby MnonoaN » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:20 am

Hope this helps, Pches. :)
sbobet sport
MnonoaN

Return to Medical Reasons