It tastes good

Why do you chew ice?

It tastes good

Postby Tone » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Why so much worry about possible medical reasons for chewing ice? Can't it just simply be something that is enjoyable?

I chew ice because I like the "taste" (I know u'll say it doesn't have one), the texture (of the right type of ice) and the cool refreshing goodness ;)

I come from a long line of ice chewers. Maybe itz genetic, or maybe itz by example. My g-ma used to carry a large cup w/ her everywhere filled w/ ice and bit of water (this was before water bottles). My mom is an ice chewer. At restaurants she'll ask them to bring her a cup full of ice w/ just a small amount of water and is annoyed when they don't understand and bring a full glass of water w/ a small amount of ice. My adult niece, also a fan of ice.

My favorite ice by far is crushed ice, though any restaurant/fast food ice could become my next "victim" .. hahha.
Ice from your home freezer (the big cubes), I can't stand. Itz too big, the texture is not right. The flavor isn't right.

And another thing. I HATE when people finish their fastfood/7/11 drink and then throw away the ice! AHHH! What a waste! It drives me crazy...lol.

Tone

Re: It tastes good

Postby Emisikadin » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:42 am

The way I hope to read it at any time.
Emisikadin

Re: It tastes good

Postby Harrusung » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Can to implement it?

sbobetonline24
Harrusung

Return to Why?