Does Sonic sell their ice "By The Bag"?

Why do you chew ice?

Does Sonic sell their ice "By The Bag"?

Postby Jahulobo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:14 pm

Jahulobo

Re: Does Sonic sell their ice "By The Bag"?

Postby JOY of ICE » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:59 pm

yes. I am rediculously addicted to ice. My company has an ice machine that disperses the ice where it is nearly like sonics but softer. I buy about 2-3 bags of ice per week. I eat ice ALL day long. I have had people tell me I am anemic, its pica, phycological, etc. I dont snack nearly as much nor do I eat as much. I have noticed I havent lost any weight... Make sure you tell them at Sonic to give you "freshly made ice. The bag does refreeze. A little water will ease the hardness.

good luck!
THE JOI OF ICE
JOY of ICE

Postby lttlelindsey » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:16 pm

I am visiting this site for the first time as I sit here at work doing what I am notorious for...chewing ice. This is the first post I saw and I am cracking up! Sonic has the best ice on earth aside from what I call rabbit turd ice.. I know that sounds gross but I am guessing if you love to chew ice like I do you know what I mean... you know that ice that is soft and almost cylindrical in shape. Well anyhoo glad I found this site. Hopeful knowing there are others out there like myself I won't feel so strange about it. :lol:
lttlelindsey

Postby virgoandrea80 » Sun May 04, 2008 1:43 pm

this website is the first place i've heard of sonic's fabulous ice. but there are NO sonics near me. i'm dying to know what i'm missing out on! it sounds like nearly everyone agrees that sonic ice is the best.
virgoandrea80

Return to Why?