Postby Scrooey~Snowball » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:23 pm

My Question is this:

Does
Ice have a Taste to You....? :) :) :)
Scrooey~Snowball

Location: Another Scrooey Creative World Called Old Frosty Kenmora

the taste of ice

Postby jziemann » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:48 pm

Definitely, depending on where it is from-which nearby town. Believe it or not, my favorite tasting is from a town called "Silt" about 18 miles from where I live.
crunch-a-licious
jziemann

Postby iceloverone » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:27 pm

One of the reasons I enjoy it is because of the taste. Some ice has a nice taste to it. When I find ice with the right taste I can't stop eating it.
iceloverone

TASTE? YOU BET!!!

Postby Sonic Ice Queen » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:10 pm

:lol:
I live in Hannibal Missouri, but travel home to Louisiana several times a year to visit family and thaw out from these cold winters. We stop at different Sonics along the way to refill my cooler and I noticed the different tastes depending on what part of the country I was in. We stopped in Clinton Mississippi and bought a bag at the Sonic and it wasn't nearly as nice as the ice in Missouri or Arkansas. WEIRD HUH???
TTYL from Beverly
Sonic Ice Queen

Postby icymama » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Oh yeah Some Ice has a taste to it, my favorite ice is the one out of the old school freezer and the one the ice maker makes... :wink: We have a ol freezer in our garage, so when i get the chance i sneak in and eat it by the handfuls...
icymama
icymama

Ice Taste

Postby Sonic Ice Queen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:35 pm

:? I am in Louisiana now and we've stopped at several Sonic's since I got here a few days ago and one Sonic had ice that didn't taste at all nice.
I think it has alot to do with the ice machine as well and how clean it's kept.
TTYL from Beverly
Sonic Ice Queen

Does ice have a taste to you?

Postby djczer3656 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:21 pm

The ice I chew on is chunked, all different shapes & sizes, usually clear, but sometimes I'll find a "foggy" piece (those are THE BEST!!). Every once in a while, I will get a "funky" tasting one. I always wonder about it, but then I chew it anyways, and try not to let it bother me. Ya know, try not to think about why it might tast "funky"......But I don't think I'll ever stop....Love it toooo much!!! :lol:
djczer3656

Postby icelover420 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Ice tastes amazing!! I drink city water atm. I think it may be the minerals and metals in it.
icelover420

Re: Does Ice have a taste to you ? POLL

Postby Jahulobo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:09 pm

Some ice has such a great flavor that I just can't ever get enough. I love the "snowy" tasting ice. It's like fresh air mixed with a bit of freezer taste. It's the best when it is pellet like Right now I have a bag of ice that I bought at "Whole Foods", and it is okay, but not great. It does "in a pinch" though.
Jahulobo

Postby lttlelindsey » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:18 pm

I just tastes fresher to me than water. Even if the water comes from the same sorce the ice just tastes better :drool:
lttlelindsey

Postby mythecup » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 am

Live in Phoenix... a lot of people complain about the matalic taste of the city tap water here. I think it makes great ice. The house I just moved into has a ice machine on the fridge at if I can contain myself long enough for the ice to melt for about 3 minutes, it is AMAZING.
Ice, my anti drug
mythecup

Reply To: Does Ice have a taste to you ? POLL

Postby Scrooey~Snowball » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:02 am

O~o~o~oh what luck to move into a house that already has a refrigerator that makes ice! :) :) :) :) Does it also make crushed ice? If it does I am :mrgreen: with envy!!!!!!!!!!! and :drool:

Enjoy and thanks to all who have responded so far! :D

And let's all keep that crunch going. :P :D :lol:

Chomp on!!!! :lol: Too bad we can't have a National Ice Crunching..... day????!!!! Let's go for the Month! 8) :drool: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

Please keep the responses coming. :D

Scrooey~Snowball

Postby Tone » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Sonic def has some good ice. I love crushed ice. The texture... everything about it. Yum!
Tone

Postby Scrooey~Snowball » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:02 am

You're so right, Tone, Sonic ice is Sooper Dooper cool in more ways than one! LOL!!!! :lol: :D :) :) :) :) :)
Scrooey~Snowball

Postby Ricolio » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:30 am

OMGSHHHHHHHH! Yes. Ice has a strooong taste. Mhhh. I love how ice tastes the fridgerator. I have no idea why, but it's so delisious to me. And I'm with that guy up there ^ somewhere. I love it, when it's mixed with outsideness. Mhhhh.... :drool:
I inhale when I chew at the same time. It's delisious.
Ricolio

Next

Return to Why?