Sonic Ice?

What makes the Best Ice?

Sonic Ice?

Postby automaticr » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:41 am

I keep reading about how all the ice chewers like sonic ice?

What is it?

-todd
automaticr
Site Admin

Sonic Ice is

Postby noteeth » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:00 pm

Maybe it's ice you get from Sonic resteraunt. They have 'ice' drinks made with a type of shaved ice. Too small for me, I go for bigger cubes.
noteeth

BEST ICE

Postby elaine » Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:32 am

I THINK THE BEST ICE IS FROM PUBLIX'S DELI. TRY IT
elaine

Sonic Ice

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:38 pm

Sonic is a Fast food chain in the South....They have a very soft pebble ice...its good but not my favorite.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:37 pm

am i the only one that likes cube ice?

Postby noteeth » Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:22 pm

I like any ice that is small but still crunchable and not too hard. My favorite is the bagged ice you get at the gas station, let it sit in the cooler a couple hours till it's softer.
noteeth

Sonic Ice

Postby beatlegirl » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:04 am

Sonic is a drive-in Burger joint. I used to be addicted to Sonic ice, but like any "addict," I moved on... to bigger ice! Too bad, because the smaller ice isn't as bad for my teeth. Now I go through several bags of ice from the grocery store every week and I actually choose what fast-food restaurants to go to based on whether or not I like their ice. I like variety...round ice, square ice, hollow ice, shaved ice....
I crave it constantly, and now have a small hole in one of my molars...My teeth ache, but I continue chomping. :x :(
beatlegirl

other good ice places...

Postby NfiniteSpirit » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:41 pm

Ok I don't know about Sonic's ice, but I'm headed out so I'll stop and get some... but Krispy Kreme has great ice, as does Ikea Furniture Stores... the next best places to get the chewable ice (besides the hospital)... I read that hospitals use ice makers which produce the "compressed nugget" ice because it's easy for patients to chew and the machines are not as noisy as some others (like the big cube machines that hotels use)... go figure... :D
NfiniteSpirit

Postby redox » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:32 am

i like the bottom of the ices in the cubes.. all bubbly and easy to break.... mmmm..

i also only fill the trays half full to get smaller plates of ice.. ohh and sometimes i fill lil saucers of ice to get those ice plates as well.... ahh yeah
redox

FAVORITE ICE

Postby triese » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:05 pm

MY FAVORITE TYPE OF ICE ID THE FROSTY TYPE. I BUY IT FROM PUBLIX, OR HAVE ICE AND HOME LET IT FREEZE(LIKE FREEZER BURN). TO FIND OTHER ICE EATERS YOU CAN GO TO WEB SITE , AND TYPE IN ICE EATING AND (PICA) SO MANY OTHER WHO ENJOY ICE.
triese

You guys are amazing!

Postby flghkdfjg » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:19 pm

Everyone thinks I'm crazy because I'm always chewing ice. My mom gave me a sno-cone maker because she thought it would help the situation. In all reality, it did. Now instead of crunching while my boyfriend is asleep I can just make a big bowl and munch away. Not quite as satisfying but it helps when you're in a bind!
flghkdfjg

the best - natural ice

Postby noteeth » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:12 pm

We just had some cold weather, half thawed ice outside is the BEST. It's soft and easy to crunch (probably like that northern well water). If you have access to some natural areas, icecicles hanging from rock cliffs are naturally filtered water. My kids even help me find good crunching ice, they brought me a big bowl full.
noteeth

ice lover

Postby janine » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:17 am

taco bell has the best ice. it's air filled and disc shaped. yum-yum.try it you'll like it.
janine

Sonic Ice

Postby Jessica » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:43 am

I read these posts before heading to Florida. Found a Sonic restaurant there, and you guys are right; their ice is the best! Now I crave it often and I live in New England where there are no Sonic restaurants... :x
Jessica

Sonic Ice Is My Favortie

Postby icedoutBritt » Tue May 11, 2004 10:05 pm

i love the ice you can get from sonic. i drink my cokes really fast just so i can get to the ice. lol! i'm glad somebody made this site cuz now i see that me and my friend nikki are not the only ones who like to chew ice. thanks guys.
icedoutBritt

Next

Return to Recipes