Still chewing!

What makes the Best Ice?

Still chewing!

Postby IceQueenForever » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:56 am

Well, it's been some time since I was last on the site. I'm still up to my same old habbits of crunching and driving everyone around me crazy, but I don't care! :twisted:

I have actually been buying cups of ice at the local 7-11 3 times a day, once on my way to work, on my lunch and on my way home. The owner charges me $.20 cents for a big gulp size cup full of ice. Little does he know I would even pay full price with no pop. Liquid just ruins the ice and makes it harder to chew, my family argues with me on this subject. I try to explain that fresh ice breaks apart easier than something that's been coated with liquid, kind of like a zambonie on an ice rink...right? They think I'm nuts and maybe I am but i'll just keep doing what I'm doing because it makes me smile! :D
IceQueenForever

Postby TheDjsGirl » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:31 pm

OMG.....You sound just like me. 7-11 guys know me by name and NEVER charge me. But, I would pay full price if I had to. I am now buying 7lb bags at a time. I get a ziplock bag and fill it with ice, then smash the hell out of it so I dont break any teeth.
Good Chompin'
Love, TheDjsGirl
TheDjsGirl

Return to Recipes