ICE & ICE & ICE & ICE

What makes the Best Ice?

ICE & ICE & ICE & ICE

Postby TRINA » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:56 pm

I CRAVE ALL KINDS OF ICE, MY FAVORITE TYPE IS THE PELLETT TYPE ICE. I EAT ABOUT FIVE 32 OZ CUPS PER DAY. I VISIT ANOTHER WEB SITE THAT TALK ALL ABOUT THE ICE LOVERS AND THE CORNSTRACH EATERS. WE ARE NOT ALONE THERE ARE SO MANY POST ABOUT OTHER ICE LOVERS STORIES ON THIS WEB SITE @ http://brumley.com/renal/sw digest.html. I FOUND THIS SITE LOOKING FOR WHY I CRAVE SO MUCH ICE. VISIT IT IT'S GOOD AND FULL OF NEW POST.
TRINA

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:37 pm

Omg All these other ppl who like ICE as much as i do. I am honestly addicted. I didnt' understand it I thought maybe because of what's in it. But I look up addiction to ice then I found this site. I am estactic about it. I love ice. Oh and I too chose where I am going to eat by the ice they have. Sometimes I even just go to a place and ask for a large cup of ice. Although they think Im crazy I still take it. I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT MCDONALDS HAS, BY FAR, THE WORSE ICE. (well the mcdonalds i go to anyway.)

I'M NOT ALONE

Postby liltipp29 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:46 am

OH MY GOODNESS! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD THIS ADDICTION!!! I am an ice craver, but the funny thing about me is I don't just crave any ice, I crave shaved ice. I have 4 different types of ice shavers and they all shave like snow, it is so soft and fluffy and it's making my mouth water right now just thinking about. I have at least 20 blocks of ice in my freezer waiting to drop into my ice shaver. There are lots of people out there that thinks this is the stupidest thing they have ever heard of, but I honestly can not help it as crazy as it may sound. Before I ordered my ice shavers from pampered chef i used to go to this Hawaiian shaved ice stand every day maybe 4 times a day and just order plain shaved ice, but before that I used to scape the ice from my mother deep freezer with a spoon, so she ened up putting a lock on it to keep me out of it. Anyway I'm glad to know that I am not the only one, and I'm glad I found this site!!!
liltipp29

My favorite Ice

Postby Kris » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:16 pm

My favorite place to go for ice is the caf at my home town hospital. I would go in everyday and get cups of ice. There was just something about it that made it so good. I think it was cause it was easy to chew on maybe. I love ice and still chomp on ice everyday. Nice to know there are others out there like me. If anyone ever wants to chat i'm on msn under your_cupcake@hotmail.com.
Kris
Kris

It's an iron defficiancy

Postby Heather » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:46 pm

:lol:
I am prego and figured out from my doc that ice eating is from not having enough iron in your diet...seriously. I love ice so much while I'm pregnant....even the thought of it makes my mouth water. With my first I had the same thing and then after I had her it went away and now that I'm prego with my second the cravings have come back and I found out that I am annemic, once again. So...having annemia isn't a good thing...in fact you can even die from it...so start taking your vitamins or extra iron tabs... :shock:
Heather

Postby iluvice » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:41 am

I dont know what it is about ice, but I'm crazy about it. I find myself acting like I'm on drugs waiting around in the freezer until it drops down, hiding while chumping on it. I get tall glasses of ice and run warm water on it to melt the ice slightly so that I can easily chew it. I can go to bed without a cup whats wrong with me. I LUV ICE. :lol:
iluvice

Return to Recipes