8 pounds plus a day!

What makes the Best Ice?

8 pounds plus a day!

Postby malane06@sbcglobal.net » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:22 pm

Ok I am up to about 8 pounds of ice a day. 1 bag and a half of penguin ice. I fell really puffy and dont know what is going on with me.
:?:
malane06@sbcglobal.net

retaining water

Postby FrostyStorm » Sat May 27, 2006 8:20 am

Hi, you are probably retaining too much water which causes bloating. I have the same problem, but I retain too much water as is w/out eating ice. So, when I eat ice it really isn't good for me. I have water I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us., but if I take too many then my body starts to ache. However, I just can't stop eating and craving ice!

~~Frosty~~
FrostyStorm

water retention

Postby icelover_123 » Tue May 30, 2006 1:37 pm

I tend to retain water as well. I'm slightly overweight so I'm sure that doesn't help, but I continue to eat ice like it's goin outa style.

:roll:
Jada_baby
icelover_123

hi

Postby FrostyStorm » Tue May 30, 2006 3:45 pm

I know what you mean! I just can't stop eating it either. I crave it all day long. I try very hard to limit myself but it's hard. I'm sure some of your weight is water only if you retain water. I know I'm slightly over weight also, and some of the fat is water only. I probably have put on a good 6lbs of water today. :cry:

~~Frosty~~
FrostyStorm

Hi.

Postby FrostyStorm » Tue May 30, 2006 3:58 pm

I know what you mean! I just can't stop eating it either. I crave it all day long. I try very hard to limit myself but it's hard. I'm sure some of your weight is water only if you retain water. I know I'm slightly over weight also, and some of the fat is water only. I probably have put on a good 6lbs of water today. :cry:

~~Frosty~~
FrostyStorm

Postby pynkpanther » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:09 pm

well, there could be worse habits/vices.
at least you get your water in.
i would guess that if you become more active, you would be able to balance it all out.
pynkpanther

Postby VeronicaLodge » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:10 pm

Is this why I'm bloated all the time!?? :shock:
VeronicaLodge

Return to Recipes