My ice recipie!

What makes the Best Ice?

My ice recipie!

Postby Leseil » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Ice recipes part.1

As a habitual Ice chewer I have come up with some tips on how to make the best ice. I also have a few places where I personally avoid. Remember, every ice chewer has different taste and preference. I will explain this in both part one and two.

Recipe number 1:
If you are from Minneapolis, this is a shout-out to you. Your water has been taken from the Mississippi River. This a very crunchy treat.

You will need:
Square cube tray
Minneapolis water
A freezer

Start by taking your Square cube tray and fill it with your tap water. Then put it in your freezer and wait approximately 1 hour or until fully frozen. After it’s frozen, take it out and let it sit until it gets very textured at the top. It is now ready to enjoy.

Recipe number 2:
This has ice with water in the middle. I find it delightful to have both ice and liquid water in one.

You will need:

Circular Ice tray
Water
A freezer

Start by filling your tray to the top. After that wait till it mostly frozen but has little water in the middle. If it is only frozen a little on the outside, it will turn back into water in a few seconds.

Recipe number 3:

This recipe is by far one of the simplest and (according to me) delicious.

You will need:

An ice tray
Water
A freezer

After you have frozen your ice. Take a bowl of hot water put your ice cubes in there, then very quickly pull them out and then they will be small and easier to chew. Additionally you can also fill the tray 1/3 of the way. That is equally great!
Leseil

Re: My ice recipie!

Postby swirusek » Tue May 12, 2015 6:35 pm

do You ever try to add something for the flavor?
swirusek

Return to Recipes