No votes
Hard
3%
Hard
3%

Total votes : 70

Freezer Ice

Postby kassieme » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:26 am

My ultimate favorite ice is the ice out of the freezer. The one that collects up on the little mini fridges. Oooo Sooo good. It makes the snow ice fast when u leave the door cracked open for 4 hours or more. OMG

Sonic has crushed ice, Tijuana Flats has the ULTIMATE crushed ice - its almost like snow. BP/Wild Bean Conviences stores they have crushed ice.
Kassie Edwards
Orlando, FL
http://www.geocities.com/kassieme
kassieme

Postby Emeraude » Mon May 16, 2005 8:15 pm

Freezer ice! Yummmmm! My absolute favorite! Don't just defrost it, eat it!!!!
Emeraude

Postby Scrooey~Snowball » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:53 pm

Snow, snow and more snow is the very best kind. Right up there with frost from the old manual defrost kind of freezer.2nd best is crushed,3rd-nugget kind 4th-thin ice, 5th-tray ice and 6th ice cubes. But the bottom line is: All Ice tastes good and I'll take mine any way I can get it! :lol:
Scrooey~Snowball

Location: Another Scrooey Creative World Called Old Frosty Kenmora

Snowy ice!

Postby Macko54 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:01 am

Yes i love snowy ice and eat it out of the freezer regularly. I would eat out of the freezer more often but i don't want my flat mates to know. They are aware that i like ice but obviously they have no idea i scrape it out of the freezer when they are out. Has anyone tried making ice cubes with carbonated water, it crunches really easily in your mouth what with all the air bubbles.

I crunch it at my desk at work several times a day, there's a bar on the ground floor of my office so luckily i can just go down there and take as many HUGE cups of ice as i want.

YUM, I am going to get some right now

:arrow:
*** Dead from the neck up***
Macko54

Re: Freezer Ice

Postby jennben » Tue May 20, 2008 5:24 pm

I am am avid ice chewer. My boyfriend fills his work "bubba Keg" full of it each day when he gets off work just for me to chew. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the old freezer ice you srape out into a cup :P It makes my mouth water to just think about it. I bought an old freezer just for that. problem is i have to wait a couple days to get a lot out at once. The tast is so different, but if you have tasted it melted as water it is GROSS! I thought I heard something once that it was bad for you. This certain old freezer ice. Have you heard anything? I cant find it anywhere on the internet. I even ate it as a child. knowint it may be bad for me, I cant help myself.
Please respond it you know something.
jennben

Re: Freezer Ice

Postby softballmom100 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:58 pm

oh freezer ice is my all time fav. stand there with a cup and start scraping.
makes me want some now but dont know how to get it... :D
softballmom100

Return to Recipes