My Favorite Ice....

What makes the Best Ice?

My Favorite Ice....

Postby brizee77 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:35 pm

For those of you that have read this in my other posts just ignore, or read it again, but I just had to add it to the recipes category as well. Here is my favorite ice recipe.
I like to make my own in ice trays and what I did was buy metal ice trays with plastic inserts. I started with 5 of them but I have 10 now. I put a small layer of water and freeze it and then add another layer and freeze and then another layer and then empty all trays into a bag in my deep freezer. This keeps up my habit for the day..... It is by far the best ice ever.... It is all white and soft with a slight metalic flavor similar to the difference between soda in a bottle vs soda in a can. The only other ice I really like is from a new GE refig ice maker... I do love the pellet ice, but only if it has just fallen from the machine. I don't like it if it sits for any lenght of time......
And I just ordered 10 new metal ice trays yummmm... I got one of the girls at work addicted to my ice recipe. She is pregnant and is crazy about ice too...She used to talk about pellet ice as the best but now agrees that mine is by far the best tasting ice.....
If any of you try it let me know what you think............
Happy Chewing all.....
brizee77

Return to Recipes