I luv ice!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

I luv ice!!

Postby iluvice » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:31 pm

I'm so happy for this site....ice is the best..i to know where all the best places to buy ice at...my husband came upon this site to prove to me that ice is bad for the teeth. and now as I see, I am not alone. Just about everything is bad for you teeth, tea (stains), cigarettes (stains), hard candies, etc...I least are habits are legal and good for the body, maybe not so for the teeth :D
iluvice

Ice Chewing

Postby Battles98 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:35 am

Hello All!!

I have been chewing on ice since I got my current job in 1995. There was an ice making machine inside the building I worked in initially and there's an ice machine in the building I'm in now. I hated drinking water and thought that I could get water in me via ice chewing.

I buy ice by the bag at the store. If I buy it at the liquor store the owner lets me go in front of the other customers because he knows I'm only there for ice.

I chew so much ice that I literally have heater on right now at my desk at work because I hate to be cold. I also have a portable heater in my bedroom at home.

I plan to buy some iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. when I get off work today and see if that will help me break this habit. I did quit chewing ice for a whole year in 2000. So I know it can be done.

Knowlege is power!!!!
Battles98

Return to Stories