my ice ''trainwreck ''

Share your ice chewing stories.

my ice ''trainwreck ''

Postby mrfreeze2008 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:29 pm

hi guys
my name is Dougie, im 20 years old from Wisconsin (go badgers!! lol)
as i was studying in UW Madison doing a major in arctic studies i got weird urges to start looking further into ice :S
im so glad i found this website for people like me with ice related problems, im not so much of a chewer, more of
an admirerer of those who chew, in other words i love the sound of someone chewing ice near me, sometimes
i stick a bit of paper in a fan to recreate the sound of someones teeth quickly crushing down on soft ice
i feel comfortable here that no one will be judgemental and maybe i could get some contacts who wud be big ice crunchers
not in a sexual way (i dont have skype) but in a way that i could maybe console you mentally

now i guess for the emotional part of my 'story'
when i was 19 in my freshman year of UW, i had a girlfriend she was my high school sweethart i guess you could say lol
but we sort of had a change of interests when i started getting involved in my fixation with hearing people chew ice
i tried to get her involved as she was my girlfriend, but she complained that it hurt her teeth, and she prefered sucking the ice
I dont know my, but this realy caused a lot of conflict in our relationship, i started seeing her differently, to me she was no longer
that blonde haired girl from Georgia State high but she was a bitter un-understanding vision of distrust
i spoke to a number of counsilers about these problems, and they think i was seeing her differently as she had just grown up from
how we used to be (we had been going out since we were 17) maybe this was true
and i ignored the ice thing for a few months, but last month i took it too far, i don't remember doing it
but on christmas eve, i apparently crept into her dorm room while she was sleeping and poured 2 large bags of walmart brand ice onto her
she woke up screaming and some jock from next door kicked me out of their building
she hasnt spoke to me since.

i need help guys, i cant talk to girls onless they got a mouth full of that sweet solified h20

thanks
dougie xo
mrfreeze2008

Re: my ice ''trainwreck ''

Postby mrfreeze2008 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 pm

bump :mrgreen:
mrfreeze2008

Postby if_the_ice_is_right » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

I chew ice on cam hit me up
if_the_ice_is_right

Postby mrfreeze2008 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm

omg i thought nobody was on here lol!
yes!!! do u use skype? because we cant use that in campus we have windows live only
but when i get my cam dfrom my cousins house we shud totally do that!
do u chew?

thanks dougie xo
mrfreeze2008

Postby borowik » Thu May 14, 2015 12:41 am

nice story ;P
borowik

Return to Stories