Ice Lover Too!!!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

Ice Lover Too!!!!

Postby Icechujunk-e » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:32 pm

I am so happy to have found this site. It's great to know there are others out there who love ice just as much as I do. My ice chewing habit started about 7 years ago with my first born. Since then it's morning, noon, and night. It could be the coldest of weathers and you'll still find me with a big cup of ice. I annoy my husband everytime I chew, but he's gotten used to it. In fact when we take the family out to eat he makes sure to order my drink "Large" "W/Extra Ice" I do it so often, my kids think it's normal and they to have become avid ice chewers. And that includes my littlest ice addict who is 6 months old. She may not be able to talk, but when she sees me with my big ole' cup of ice she makes sure I know she wants some to. I give it to her nicely crushed of course, but you just have to imagine the cutest big ole' grin of satisfaction she gets as she's slushing the ice with her little tongue in her mouth. I guess its kind of like the same feeling I get everytime I put an ice into my mouth. Ha! Ha! I doubt the smile is as cute, but I'm sure you get the idea. There have been times when I'm on a "role" and I've had so much ice that my tongue goes numb. Whoever I'm with on these occassions sure do have a hard time trying to understand what it is I'm saying! In any event, I'll have ice any which way I can and I doubt there'll ever be a day that I'll go without it. I'm a proud addict! Got Ice?
"When all else fails, chew some ice!"
Icechujunk-e

Postby Luv The Ice » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:34 pm

u go girl!
Luv The Ice

Return to Stories