I have been chewing ice for about 27 years, off and on. Depending on when I was taking my iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us./vitamins would gauge if it became a bad habit or not (diagnosed anemic at 16). Welp, as of right now, I've gone to chewing about 3 cups a day (give or take, and yes, the anemia has returned - trying to lose weight).
What I love:
1. Getting more ice than soda, so the ice has some flavor to it.
2. Coke is my favorite soda and ice combo.
3. I eat it at my desk at work, in bed, at the movie theater, hell - at restaurants (which get me comments from my mom "Must you do that?")
4. I try to curb it by eating healthy (again, trying to lose weight) but, even when I do eat correctly, and take the meds and vitamins - I eat ice.
5. It's actually comforting to me. Dunno why, just is.
But the detractors:
1. Had 4 cracked teeth removed, and getting ready to have a root canal done.
2. Not always convenient to get the kind I like - hands down, Sonic/Circle K ice "nuggets" - just give me a 32 oz cup and I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy!
It all boils down to - I LOVE CHEWING ICE!