Hi to all Ice Chewers members!

Share your ice chewing stories.

Hi to all Ice Chewers members!

Postby Mafishioso » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:50 am

I'm just new here!.. :P
Mafishioso

Re: Hi to all Ice Chewers members!

Postby TheSiobahn » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 am

Hi, I'm new too, just found you all yesterday... I eat so much ice...and my ice maker is complaining!The pieces are pretty big tho', so my dentist(who happens to be my BIL) is fit to be tied! You know how it is though...You just can't get along without it!

I AM anemic, we gauge how much by when I start the ice thing. SO I know pretty soon I'll need some iron. It's a long drawn out story( I'll tell it but only if asked), I have to have IV iron. I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. don't work with me, and I have no health insurance just now, so treatment is out of the question. Unfortunaely so is much of normal life...I get too tired from this lack of iron to drive much later than noon, so I sit and eat ice1 aT LEAST IT HELPS!

Glad to know you...oh yeah, fave ice? the "soft kind" they have in many hospitals that doesn't crunch too hard. But just now any will do..happy crunching!...posting.php?mode=reply&f=1&t=693&sid=a72bac552f5ef7eebfe8022b0eabb70f#
TheSiobahn

Re: Hi to all Ice Chewers members!

Postby mommafox » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello! I'm a new member, too. I was glad to find more folks like me! My husband always thought I was crazy for insisting on ice makers in out fridge, and on NOT running out of ice for me to enjoy. I think this board will help him to understand that I am not so silly for chewing on crushed ice. Hope to see you guys on the board soon. I will try to make my self welcome.
mommafox

Return to Stories