my sick story looool

Share your ice chewing stories.

my sick story looool

Postby >>IcE_BaBy<< » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 pm

well my obsession has landed me in a lot of trouble with my mum due to my continuous visits to the freezer, its been about three times now thats its broken down...the last time she had to buy a new one cuz I enjoy munching on the dry crunchy ice that mounts >>DAILY<< :drool: on the bottom of it.
My personal preference is chewing ice in the winter>>dunno why? but i think its to do with the fact that its easier for me to get and conceal from others. Be it from the supermarket or my house I'll eat it anywhere. Once I actually got in trouble with my mum again cuz she caught scraping the excess ice off of the boxes in the ice cream section in the supermarket, embarrassing me in front of everyone loooooooooooooooool
the bus stop close to my house is actually right outside a shop that has the most crunchieist and thickest chunks of ice i have seen :drool: but its so irrtating i can only get a few pieces in my mouth before the boss sees me and kicks me out so i make it worth while :lol: trust me these regualar visits prove quite a satisfying appetizer for when i get home and really get BUSY! :mrgreen:
I think my obsession started last year when i was 15..but it was inevitable since it runs in the family..i used to criticise my sisters about this in the past but now i know exactly what they mean...its actually a refief i don't feel alone and this site has also helped me finally indicating to me that i may have ANAEMIA...i just thought i was weird!! now i can explain to my friends that there is a reason for my strange actions and cravings....well thx guys for reading my story>>>OMG i feel like im in AA
O YEA AND BY THE WAY I HATE WATCHIN MOVIES WHICH INVOLVE ANY SNOW OR SKIING OR WHATEVER CUZ I FIND MYSELF SHOUTING AT THE SCREEN FOR THE ACTORS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AND CHEW CHEW CHEW!!!!!!!! :lol:
>>IcE_BaBy<<

Re: my sick story looool

Postby stripedpolkadots » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:51 am

ARGH!

you think you have it bad?!

try living in TEXAS where it only snows like... once a year!

and i know snow.
i used to live in new york. and london.
i KNOW snow.
so i can MISS IT.

but i was in class, and there was this picture of someone SKIING, and i practically RIPPED the page out, just because the SNOW was driving me CRAZY.

seriously, i almost lost it.

and yeah, i know what youre talking about with the freezer.
ours was malfunctioning for about a week, and i was so happy.
no matter HOW much ice i took, there was ALWAYS some the next day!
its pretty much all i looked forward to in life lol.
but then my dad had to fix it. bleh.

and oh man, one time my sister caught me eyeing the freezer in a sam's [swear to god the ice was at least five inches thick] and she flipped.

how embarrassing.
i still wanted the ice though.

:)
stripedpolkadots

Postby murigo » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:33 pm

You two make me laugh. Chewing ice makes me love winter and I am an immigrant from the tropics. Right now it is March and it is warming up i find myself wondering if it will snow one more time and the ice will form. Where people see cold I look out and see icycles on the roofs and banks and tree sand crave to go out there break of a stcick and eat. And I normally do that.cRight now the ice is almost gone except for a shady place behind the shadow of my greenhouse. I know the ice the ice clean since nobody but me goes there. I use my hand weights to break off a chunk and it is so delicious, much more than the ice I make in my freezer

stripedpolkadots wrote:ARGH!

you think you have it bad?!

try living in TEXAS where it only snows like... once a year!

and i know snow.
i used to live in new york. and london.
i KNOW snow.
so i can MISS IT.

but i was in class, and there was this picture of someone SKIING, and i practically RIPPED the page out, just because the SNOW was driving me CRAZY.

seriously, i almost lost it.

and yeah, i know what youre talking about with the freezer.
ours was malfunctioning for about a week, and i was so happy.
no matter HOW much ice i took, there was ALWAYS some the next day!
its pretty much all i looked forward to in life lol.
but then my dad had to fix it. bleh.

and oh man, one time my sister caught me eyeing the freezer in a sam's [swear to god the ice was at least five inches thick] and she flipped.

how embarrassing.
i still wanted the ice though.

:)
murigo

Postby mariamunir » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:24 am

I AM anemic, we gauge how much by when I start the ice thing. SO I know pretty soon I'll need some iron. It's a long drawn out story( I'll tell it but only if asked), I have to have IV iron. I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. don't work with me, and I have no health insurance just now, so treatment is out of the question?

Prep4sure.org Cisco 300-135 Microsoft 70-488 Dumps 1Y0-253 Testking COBIT 5 Study Guide C2010-511 Book HP0-J67
mariamunir

Return to Stories