Who is eating Ice right now?

Share your ice chewing stories.

Who is eating Ice right now?

Postby MiaIcey » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:32 am

I am! Fresh from the blender.
Does anyone else eat whole cubes? Bad for the teeth I know...

Anyway, my family think I'm very strange because of this habbit and constantly laugh at me about it.
In the past ive also eaten other weird substances like dried pasta, uncooked rice and mostly, oats. All edible I suppose, so not too weird.

I just LOVE ice. Don't we all? I'm kind of worried I'm anemic though as I haven't had a period in around a year plus this....two symptoms right? Should I go to the doctor?

Brr, I'm so cold right now, the laptop is my only source of warmth- keep the ice coming though!

x
MiaIcey

Re: Who is eating Ice right now?

Postby MeganMayhem » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:45 pm

I just finished a cup.
I was diagnoised with anemia about 6 months ago. And only God knows how long I was before I found out.
Love, MeganMayhem
MeganMayhem

Postby MiaIcey » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:56 pm

This might sound really stupid but what is anemia like? Do you have to take I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. and stuff?
I think I have it...or something else wrong.
But i'm not a big fan of going to the doctor.

x
MiaIcey

Postby stripedpolkadots » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:31 am

ugh.
my mother is a doctor, so the minute my ice chewing became apparent, she dragged me into the clinic and took my blood

and yup.
im way anemic.
been official for about a year.
but i H.A.T.E those I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us..
with a PASSION.

and i just love ice... way too much. :cry:
stripedpolkadots

Postby MiaIcey » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 pm

what's wrong with the I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.?

and I've been eating ice less recently, but i think that's just because it's so ccccold hahaha :) x
MiaIcey

Postby iceloverone » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Are you talking about iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.? If so, I hate them too.
iceloverone

Postby Giggles » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:16 pm

:twisted:

been eating ice all day ...

Spent 9 days in the hospital... first 3 I was allowed nothing... I told them I needed ice chips and they finally gave them to me.

Taking a trip to the local Quick Check for a few cups .... :!:
Giggles

Postby murigo » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:29 pm

I ate two chunks this afternoon. God I did not even know there are people like me. I crave ice so much that I normally wish the temperatures will dip so that the ice outside can harden. When I am just walking I normally wonder if the ice on the bank of the sidewalk is clean. The icecyles are exiting. I wish winter could go on forever. I was diagonised with heart failure but with treatment, I am okey now with normal heart function. Yet the ice cravings stays on. I think I will try and supplement with iron see if it will go away. I also had my thyroid removed years ago in my 20's and now I am in my 40's. What is funny is that I enjoy cracking ice so much. Even now I will leave here and walk outside and eat the ice frozen by the side walk since it is winter here

MiaIcey wrote:I am! Fresh from the blender.
Does anyone else eat whole cubes? Bad for the teeth I know...

Anyway, my family think I'm very strange because of this habbit and constantly laugh at me about it.
In the past ive also eaten other weird substances like dried pasta, uncooked rice and mostly, oats. All edible I suppose, so not too weird.

I just LOVE ice. Don't we all? I'm kind of worried I'm anemic though as I haven't had a period in around a year plus this....two symptoms right? Should I go to the doctor?

Brr, I'm so cold right now, the laptop is my only source of warmth- keep the ice coming though!

x
murigo

Return to Stories