Ice addiction is out of control..

Share your ice chewing stories.

Ice addiction is out of control..

Postby Mommyof4 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:15 am

I am so glad that I found this site! My husband laughed at it! I am so addicted to ice especially when I am prego it is un-real. There is one Mcdonalds here in my town that has better ice than the others. It is different when you go through the drive through then when you dine in! I visit the store about 5 times a day! I make my hubby go to gas stations and get me 44oz cups of ice. I have to chew, I crave it so bad I get moody. I even have my young children wanting some of my ice! What do you do when you can't get to or have ice and the cravings are so strong. I work in a portrait studio it isn't always easy to have my ice there. The crunch just satisfys me and relaxs me and i just keep going...
Mommyof4

Re: Ice addiction is out of control..

Postby iceloverone » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Ugh I know what you mean. I used to work as a cashier in a grocery store and it was so hard ringing up bags of ice without busting them open and taking a few cups. Because I couldn't get it when I wanted I was always super moody.
iceloverone

Postby dolly4u » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:05 am

Im so thankful for this website! Im addicted to ice and just want to have it at all times. My poor little Pug is also getting addicted with me. I sadly have to wait for my husband to go to sleep to start crunching, for it bothers him. Just picture this, me eating ice in the dark and my cute adorable Pug just waiting for her turn. I wish I could stop.
dolly4u

Postby sweetteeth » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:31 pm

I've just gotten back from having lunch with my Mom, and I have consumed 3 glasses of ice, and one more while we were wandering around the Meijer Store. They let me refill just ice at the soda counter since I still had the cup from lunchtime. She wants to know what is WRONG with me!! I do too, but I cant stop. If they have ice, I want to...no HAVE to have it. It's gotten so bad that at the corner Mc D's where they now CHARGE for the ice, I hand over sometimes as much as $1.25 per cup. This is depending on which manager is on duty of course, but its just too too much. Freedom for ice and all who suffer from it's tyrany!
sweetteeth

Return to Stories