To share or not to share.....

Share your ice chewing stories.

To share or not to share.....

Postby bayaragurl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:13 pm

Hello all you ice lovers!! I'm happy to see you all here sharing what I've also been doing for the past 3 years. I could eat ice ALL and ALL night long. It is good that I work because that prevents me from eating it all the time. When I was on vacation last week I stayed at a hotel. Well you know hotels have ice machines and boy was I excited!!! One day I sat in that room ALL day long and ate bucket after bucket of ice. I think I got through about 3 or 4 buckets. Loved it!!! But the downfall to me on chewing ice is that then I have to Pee all the time. If I'm near a restroom it is no problem but when travelling to my destination before I got to that hotel was a 400 mile trip of not a bathroom everytime I needed one. That was not fun. There are certain kinds of ice that I love, certain kinds that are actually colder then other...you'd think all ice would just be cold, but I realized that some is colder then others. that was an interesting find. Then there is ice that is easy to eat, ice that is hard to bite through, some that tastes really good and some that doesn't. Which unfortunately doesn't stop me from chewing it just because it doesn't taste good. Recently is when I found out that I do this because I'm probably anmeic...which i know I am because the dr. a few years ago told me to take iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.. I did for a little while but I'm not good at taking I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. so I stopped. Funny thing is I don't really want to stop chewing ice so I don't go and get the damn iron I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us.! So thats my story for now. I hope others can relate. I'm sure you all can. Have a chilly ice chewing day!!

Ice E :wink:
bayaragurl

Return to Stories