One way to prepare Ice for chewing

Share your ice chewing stories.

One way to prepare Ice for chewing

Postby llewesc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm

I have been filling up a large cup, glass, mug, whatever I can find @ night right before I go to bed with crushed ice from door of the fridge. I fill it to the rim and then fill it with water. I usually take a few chews and then go to bed. In the morning the cup is waiting; nice and cold & the ice is softer and easier to chew. I take that cup with me to work or chew it all up before leaving for work and fix another to take on the go. I also fill up another cup with ice and water and put it in fridge for when I get home from work. It is nice to have it cold and soft and ready when I walk in the door.

I am going out of town this weekend and can't wait to get some Sonic Ice, we don't have a local Sonic.
llewesc

Re: One way to prepare Ice for chewing

Postby Jahulobo » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:22 pm

Ohhhh, llewesc-- I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! What I like to do is let the bag of Sonic ice melt enough so that you can visably see the water in the bag. I slosh the bag around a bit and lay it on the counter and beat it up a bit with a rolling pin! Then, I refreeze it. Hours later, it's a bit solid, so I beat it again with the rolling pin and then dip a huge cup into the bag of shaved, peletty, sharded, snowy like ice. Ohhhhh, Yum, yum, yum!!!!! Nothing could be finer :drool:
Jahulobo

Return to Stories