Freezer smell!

Share your ice chewing stories.

Re: Freezer smell!

Postby Vivian M » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh mY goodness. I always thought I was such a freak when I'd be at the shops and I'd linger around the freezers just sniffing and sniffing, breathing that smell in to my heart's content!! It smells sooo good, I can't get enough of it :shock:
Vivian M

Postby TaiBragaglia » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 am

So happy to see this. I was standing in front of my freezer taking in deep breaths and I decided I needed to see if there were others out there that are obsessed with the smell of their freezer. I didn't start this until this year, and now that it has just snowed it smells delicious outside too! I guess that along with craving ice 24/7 I just love the smell of cold, as silly as that sounds. Thank so much for making this thread!
TaiBragaglia

Postby cr995 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I am soooo glad and relieved to have found this group. I thought i was the only one! I love the smell of freezers in large supermarkets, I don't know what it is that I'm inhaling -
but I can't get enough of it.Especially when I stick my nose near a vent. I'm so sorry when i have to leave before people wonder what I'm doing. My freezer at home hardly produces any ice for me to scrape off and eat so i have to ration it ...so sad. I also don't like any bits of any food or anything in the ice so can only eat the ice from the roof of the freezer.
cr995

Postby yesimanaddict » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 pm

I LOVE the smell of freezer ice! First let me say I joined this forum back in 2005 and Im SO glad i found it again! I have been eating ice for 11 years. My friends tease me about it but its so good to me - i eat it after i eat a meal, inbetween meals, even sometimes for breakfast!

When I open my freezer I really do start salivating for ice - and sometimes I eat the snowy ice from the ice dispenser (i know im sick but atleast im amongst friends!)
yesimanaddict

Postby icetdawg » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Does the ice make you horn-nay? Who wants to have sex with ice? :| :arrow: :P :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll: :shock:
icetdawg

Postby postmaam » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:03 am

I get that freezer "high" here in Alaska. I breathe through my mouth when I walk "tasting" the ice cold air when it's Negative 20 or Below! I can hardly wait until I get home to my snow cone machine, make me a batch & sit in front of the heater while I have my Ice High!
postmaam

Previous

Return to Stories