what kind of ice u like most?!!?!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

Re: what kind of ice u like most?!!?!!

Postby ultimate5 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:07 am

You cannot import the ice - I'm pretty sure about it :)
ultimate5

Postby chompy the chews » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:54 am

ultimate5 wrote:You cannot import the ice - I'm pretty sure about it :)

This is not true. I met a Himalayan sherpa in india and in exchange for some rather marketable star trek figures I was able to procure 100% pure Himalayan sheet ice for chewing pleasure. He sends them to me on a monthly basis. To keep it an open parlay of goods and services I dance for him on skype when he requests, mostly the robot and sometimes Elvis impressions. This drives us both to tears but it is certainly worth the exotic ice.
chompy the chews

Postby PicaChewIce » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm new and this is my first ever post: :mrgreen: I love ice...! :) and I just wanna eat it all the time! :) Sonic ice is very nice and circle K lets you fill up your own cup for free :lol: I'm happy I found this form...It's nice to know I'm not all alone in my quirky little indulgence. 8)
PicaChewIce

Postby kelynanne » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Our ice maker at home puts out half moon shaped. But I love when it makes hollow cubes.
Sometimes I feel utterly crazy when I'm filling my cup before I leave the house because I can tell where the hollow ones are because they sound like glass.

Also, last weekend I poured the entire box of ice into a bowl so that I could collect the "snow" that accumulates in the box. It's freezer burned (which I like) and I have to eat it with a spoon. The best is when there's a huge chunk stuck together that I chomp on.
kelynanne

Postby ICE317 » Wed May 18, 2016 1:52 pm

I can't believe people say they like any type of ICE. There are so many different levels of ICE for ice chewing delight.

The type I HATE THE MOST, the type that will ruin my day...Is when I walk into a place any place, that serves the large semi square kind of flat pieces of ice that sort of are thicker in the middle. They are larger and harder and I hate to chew them. I usually place one at the roof of my mouth and break the sides with pressure. Only way to eat these things I'm telling you. And my experience, is 90% of chains carry this exact depressing ice.

So now for the pellet ice...chic fil a and our Costco's in California have pellet ice...but it's hard ice. It doesn't matter. It still causes severe impact on the teeth.

The majority of ice in any bag is hard to chew, how can anyone consider it good to chew?

So my favorite ice that is somewhat easy to find, now usually is only made from the new independent coke machines that our Wendy's has. They are little squares of ice that I consider the crunch of them to be like bouncy ice. Strange huh, only way to explain the way it feels when the ice crunches. It crunches so easily and bounces off my teeth without causing so much impact that I'm in pain after I eat ice.

I love ice, ice that doesn't hurt to chew is hard to find. My teeth hurt after a year straight of eating 32 oz coups of ice each day. It's an annoying habit because my crowns I've paid for hurt.
ICE317

Postby ICE317 » Wed May 18, 2016 1:57 pm

i FORGOT TO SAY that my most favorite ice in the world is SNOW, the tip of icicles, ice that is created by partially freezing sugary drinks, and shaved ice. seriously, when I am rich...i will have snow machine ice connected to my freezer. Not sno cone ice...which is hard...but shaved ice. soft fluffy ice.
ICE317

Postby .rossi » Mon May 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Fergie could inspire people to sell ice to people in the North Pole.
.rossi

Previous

Return to Stories