I'm not alone thankgoodness

Share your ice chewing stories.

I'm not alone thankgoodness

Postby Sonic Ice Queen » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:14 pm

:roll:
I've been craving ice now for several months and decided the other night to google Ice Chewing to see what I could find out! WOW!! I know now that I am not nuts. It's gotten really bad. The good folks at the Sonic call me the ICE QUEEN. They know what I am going to order before I ever push the red button. I go through a bag a day. I keep atleast 3 or 4 bags in my freezer for fear of running out. I keep a cooler in the trunk of my car and keep it full of ice. I eat it all day and night.
I had a gastric bypass in 2002 to help me get my sugar under control and it has worked very well. No more insulin. I take vitamins everyday and try to eat healthy. After reading many of your posts I decided to get some blood work done and find out. Sure enough my iron is low, Thyroid is high but everything else is really good. I go back to the Dr this afternoon for the followup. Probably going to have to go on B12 shots.
TTYL from Beverly
Sonic Ice Queen

Postby TeacherSue » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Hi Ice Queen...my Sonic knows me as The Ice Lady!! I bought a small chest freezer that I keep in my garage...full of bags of Sonic ice. People buy me gift cards to Sonic for birthday and Christmas!! I am thinking about buying a machine for my Our Shitty I'm a spammer who can't get a job. Also, our product sucsk - don't buy from us. Suck and We will rip you off! but they are around $3,000. YIKES!! But over the years, I have probably spent that much buying it by the bag...now it is up to $1.50/bag.

Enjoy!!
TeacherSue

Return to Stories