OMG! I'M AN ADDICT!!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

OMG! I'M AN ADDICT!!!

Postby Chops » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:27 pm

I cannot believe that there is a whole world of Ice Chewing addicts out there just like me. I don't know what to think because I've always kind of prided myself on not having any addictions. While my focus was on staying away from drugs and alcohol this ice thing just snuk up on me. I've been chewing ice since before i can remember but I think it became a habit about 2 years ago. I got to a point where I couldn't go to bed without having a small cup of crushed ice from the fridge before i layed down. I think it became an addiction sometime after my first few months in college. I thought it was because I was so dehydrated in my dorm room because I didn't keep liquids in my fridge. Now I'm not sure what it is. I know that my iron isn't at the proper level to give blood because I've tried 3 times within the past year and a half and they wouldn't take my blood. My level was never dangerously low. In fact, a nurse from the Red Cross told me that the Red Cross has high standards for the red blood cell count or whatever. I don't think I'm anemic. Some say I'm sexually frustrated and I could very well be but I think that this is more serious than that. I thought this was funny all the way up until a couple of months ago when a friend brought to my attention the fact that I could seriously damage my teeth if I kept it up. I couldn't stop though. I didn't want to. In fact, I was just on my way to the freezer to get a cup of ice. I can't believe it. I'M AN ADDICT!
Chops

Postby iceloverone » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:55 am

first of all welcome. this might as well be ice chewer anonymous. this is definately this place to come to talk about your "problem". although sometimes i really like my ice chewing.
iceloverone

Postby iceicebaby » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:38 am

can one get enough ice?

not only do i like the cold orgasm it brings to my mouth i like putting it on my skin in various places.
i thought i was alone also but then today i stumbled across this board.
im keen to make friends with people who also love this little indulgence. :!:
iceicebaby

Return to Stories