Hey I'm new!

Share your ice chewing stories.

Hey I'm new!

Postby VJVaughan » Thu May 03, 2007 9:57 am

Heya my fellow ice-chewers!!!

I thought i was all alone in my obsession of ice-chewing! But, whilst on wikipedia, i came upon this delightful website!

It is brilliant to know I'm not alone. I'm 25, and thought "my word, aren't i wierd!". But this website has made me very happy!! I shall tell you about my routine.

I get up nice and early, and go straight to the freezer, to eat the ice i had prepared militarily the night before. Whilst chomping away with my cheerios and ice, i make another batch, ready for my lunch time "fix". Again at lunch, i munch them and make a double batch for the rest of the day. At night, i make the batch for the new day.

My favourite ice type is thin and frosty. It is the "sex".

Thank you for making me feel welcome to this extremely lovely board

Lot's of Love

VJ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
VJVaughan

Postby Woody » Thu May 03, 2007 10:01 am

Hey VJ!

I'm new here too. You're right, it ws so good having like-minded people here to talk to. Makes me feel less like a total ice freak!!!

My personal reference lies with the thick and frosty kind. Although i must say, after reading a recipe on this board, I decided to give 'coffee ice' a go! My goodness it's delicious! You must try it VJ!

Nice to meet you!

Woody
Woody

Postby VJVaughan » Thu May 03, 2007 10:06 am

Hey Woody! :D

Lovely to meet someone else new here!!!!!

After hearing your suggestion's, the ice is in the fridge with your new recipe!!

Hope to see you around

VJ

xxxxxxxxxxx
VJVaughan

Return to Stories