Hi, My name is Mona and Im an addict

Share your ice chewing stories.

Hi, My name is Mona and Im an addict

Postby Melloryeller74 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:33 am

Hello everyone :D Ive taken the time to read all past postings and needless to say, I feel right at home. I do all the wacky things all you other ice chewers do ( I dont eat starch or powder as of yet though ) so I thougth Id jump in and thank you all for helping me to realize I am not alone. I start my day with a big cup of ice, I have my favorite ice ( which I have to drive a distance for and pay extra for but its the best... the small cylinder type with the hole in the middle ) I can easily eat a 20 lb bag over a weekend. I havent heard anyone else say this yet though.. if I am chewing my ice and I drop a piece, I will actually grab it back up and rinse it off so that I dont waste it rather than let that one little piece of ice go. You'd think I had dropped prime rib on the floor. I chew at work ( which is bad since I answer the phone often during the day but I will not stop chewing to talk .. they can wait until I finish my cube ) I can not go to bed without finishing the last cube in my cup, I can not leave a restaurant without finishing the ice in my glass, I will transfer ice to a "to go" cup if Im really pushed but i wont leave without it. I have a friend that owns a bar and they have offered to give me a commercial ice machine which I will put in my basement so that I wont have to drive so far during the winter months, however, I will still travel to get my precious little cylinder ice whenever possible.. yum, its the best. Thanks for listening! OH! and as for annoying others, my officemate keeps earplugs in her desk lol... no, Im not that bad, she just a b*tch :roll: AND, I love the smell of gasoline, permanant markers and silver paint :P all bad for you so I try to stick to the healthy ice habit instead! lol[/b]
Melloryeller74

I could chew Alaska

Postby Rambling » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:02 pm

I cant believe that finally I among my own.
I have never tried your type of ice.
I ve discover in Sheetz a thin little squared ones that are difficult to put down. :wink:
Rambling

Return to Stories