I'm getting sicker.....

Share your ice chewing stories.

I'm getting sicker.....

Postby belindasayjay » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:11 am

I was watching this movie called "Alive" about these people getting trapped in the snow. Here these poor people were fighting for their lives and I'm sitting there with my mouth watering over all the ice. I'm thinking, If I just had a spoon.... They were eating the people who didn't make it and fighting over pieces of candy. I would have been happy just eating all that snow until I died. I know....I know, that's sick.
belindasayjay
belindasayjay

Nice>>>>>

Postby specialkdawgg » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:54 pm

I know what you mean, just stay away from the yellow snow. LOL Later Sp----->K*
SpK--
specialkdawgg

THIS IS THE BEST

Postby Rambling » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:35 pm

THIS IS THE BEST ENTRY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I could chew Alaska
Rambling

Postby Flashy_Mcflash » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:11 am

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!
https://open.spotify.com/track/2TdKTwpYEfFOLsP2t4vyx0
Flashy_Mcflash

Postby Sarahdem » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:10 pm

Wow, I used to have these thoughts about going up to the mountains and just scooping the snow into my mouth, rolling in it, sleeping in it. I wanted to crunch and chew ice all the time. I don't know if it was diet related or from something else, but for awhile it was a huge obsession. People who don't have ice pica just can't understand what it is like. It makes you feel like a real weirdo.
My cravings have since gone away, but I am glad there is a forum like this to discuss the issue with others.
Sarahdem

Return to Stories