I'm addicted!!!!

Share your ice chewing stories.

I'm addicted!!!!

Postby belindasayjay » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:48 am

I have been chewing ice since my gastic bypass back in 2003...I can not stop. I have to have ice morning, noon, and night. I dream about chewing ice. And I perfer ice over food. I have a cup of ice frist then I eat and then I have another cup of ice. I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and chew ice. I stand in the freezer and just smell it sometimes. I have to make myself not scrap the freezer in the supermarket. I go the H>E>B. and ask for bags of ice from the seafood dept. and I eat it in the car on my way home with the heater blasting full speed. When I sit at home in front of my portable heater and eat ice by the bagful (reddy ice in squares, are my favorite) I am in heaven. I have a deep freezer and I love to use a butter knife and scrap the frost from the sides to eat. I'm sick, I know. I eat ice by the cupful at work...we have a ice machine that makes "good ice" and I eat it all day long....I sometimes go to my car and turn on the heater and eat ice during lunch because our building is so cold.I'm sooooo sick!!!
belindasayjay
belindasayjay

Return to Stories