ice chewing testimonial

Share your ice chewing stories.

ice chewing testimonial

Postby icecruncher1 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:00 pm

wow! a website dedicated this compulsive behavior that seems so strange in the context of things to become addicted too. Well it's true. I am addicted to the stuff. I have been chewing ice for over 15 years and i don't know why. crushed, cubed, bagged, shaved, dispensed from a machine, falling straight from the sky, I LOVE IT ALL!!! Guilty as charged i'm obsessed with ice.

my favorite thing in the world to do is eat a tray or 2 of ice in bed while i read a good book then turn the blow dryer on myself while the cold sets in. That 2 me is what heaven on earth is all about!!!!!!

anyone out there got a similar wacky ice / blowdryer thing out there. or am i the only one who has discovered this crazy ice warm down thing???
icecruncher1
icecruncher1

Postby ice maniac » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:12 pm

i can totally relate to u. i cannot eat ice without my portable heater blasting heat on me. i cannot sleep now without the air conditioner and my heater on at the same time. :lol: :!: i broke my heatre so i had the hair dryer on all night :D
ice maniac

Wacky Ice Chewing Habits

Postby TheDjsGirl » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:27 pm

Okay, I travel to the 7/11 and buy 7 lb bags of ice everyday. I eat it until my lips are blue and Im freezing. I get into a HOT bath to "defrost" but not without my huge cup of ice with me, :D
Love, TheDjsGirl
TheDjsGirl

Me too

Postby Icegirl05 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:06 pm

Yeap, I am with you all!! All I need is a portable heater my computer (internet) and a cup of ice. That's my idea of a perfect evening. I love this ICE!!!!
Icegirl05

Postby SweetT72 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:15 am

I can't take the ice trays to bed with me.
I like making multiple trips to the freezer. (i guess i make at least 4 or 5 trips to the freezer to get me a piece of ice) I don't like when the ice starts to melt. I like to bang the ice together and eat the little chips that falls off of the ice.

that is a wonderful evening to me.

but what's funny to me when I'm visiting other people's houses I don't think about ice, so I guess I can break the habit and don't have to have it.
SweetT72

Return to Stories